Quoting: art b
oh to be popular.....

She said "you'd think I was the most hated woman in Britain."

No just the most hated idiot in the Jungle

NB : So far I completley missed this series

FUBAR

Quoting: F Body
So far I completley missed this series

From what I understand from colleagues at work she got picked to do 7 'Trials' in a row by public voting...

2 1/2 reasons for that

1: The Male Chavs wanna perv... innit!
2: Women really don't like her as a General rule because of a number of reasons.

This results in her getting the most votes.

reason 2.5? - The conspiracy theory according to work:

She was contracted into this season to pull in viewers, went in a week late and is getting paid vastly more money than the other Celebrities attention seakers (That is Fact).  Just rig the votes for a couple of weeks, Katie has a strop & quits... then the show, her and Hello Magazine all get more attention & more money for a few weeks...

She is the absolute Queen of this kind of PR Stunt, and i wouldn't put it past any of the involved parties to do it.

Shameful thing is that it works... it even generates threads like this amongst a group that is the about the most anti-Reality TV that I know, which is nothing to be ashamed of.
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Roadkill

I had to sit through about 12 minutes of this crap while at my parents house having my dinner last night.

I rushed my dinner and then escaped to the kitchen . . . It was like I could feel my I.Q level dropping while in front of the screen . . . .

Incursus

Never seen a even a minute of it and I plan to keep it that way!

ianjpage

Quoting: Incursus

Never seen a even a minute of it and I plan to keep it that way!

cuban pete

don't know what she is complaining about . i'm pretty sure she has had worse things in her gob than bush tucker . dane bowers tallywhacker for one

Gator

tallywhacker nice word useage im instantly transported to the 1940s

oh and ive actually given up TV coz of all the reality shit, it even gets on the news ffs

Cunning Plan

Quoting: Gator

oh and ive actually given up TV coz of all the reality shit, it even gets on the news ffs

and the adverts and repeats..

BBC Iplayer, Channel 4 OD and TV Shack is all you need
1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

HardRockCamaro

Thing is, she and her management are geniuses when it comes to raking in money by manipulating the media to their own ends.

Who's the idiot her or the ignorant masses who want to know everything about her life and are the ones lining her pocket?  Very clever if you ask me...

Celebrity skanks just about sum up modern Britain for me...

Gator

Quoting: HardRockCamaro
Thing is, she and her management are geniuses when it comes to raking in money by manipulating the media to their own ends.

Who's the idiot her or the ignorant masses who want to know everything about her life and are the ones lining her pocket? Very clever if you ask me...

Celebrity skanks just about sum up modern Britain for me...

well said mate

art b

i wonder if she will still get paid her.... £450,000  ....
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

FUBAR

Quoting: HardRockCamaro

See reason 2.5 above...
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...