Gator is a lorryist

Started by Gator, March 03, 2010, 08:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HardRockCamaro

That's Smokey and the Bandit, not Duel..

philoldsmobile

Gator

not me phil i was home endlessly trawling jobsites

Fieldy

Quoting: Gator
not me phil i was home endlessly trawling jobsites

Why not sign up to A dedicated HGV agency.

Some will be wary of your lack of experience, BUT, they are pretty busy right now (My wifes is anyway).

Yes the money income is un-predictable, but depending on the agency, you can get alright dough.

After you have worked for a few companies through an agency, alot of these companies would take you on

Gator

Quoting: Fieldy
Why not sign up to A dedicated HGV agency.

Some will be wary of your lack of experience, BUT, they are pretty busy right now (My wifes is anyway).

Yes the money income is un-predictable, but depending on the agency, you can get alright dough.

After you have worked for a few companies through an agency, alot of these companies would take you on

agency work is very hit and miss a lot of jobs are the dregs of the industry  however i have signed up to dedicated hgv ones like you say

got your provisional license yet ?

Fieldy

agency work is very hit and miss a lot of jobs are the dregs of the industry however i have signed up to dedicated hgv ones like you say  

It is hit and miss, but it is more than nothing whilst still looking elsewhere/building contacts within the trade.

got your provisional license yet ?

I'm mr Ocado now mate. I will be getting a couple years driving under my belt there as they regularly get BSM driver trainers in adding to the drivers training already provided.

I hope to progress as a driver trainer there, that way it will help me in the future with my driving career. Even if I do 2 years at Ocado I will still only be 25

Gator

passed Artic today only 1 minor which is brill chuffed to bits

thank god its all over

Incursus

Jamieg285

Ponti

F Body

passed Artic today only 1 minor which is brill  chuffed to bits

thank god its all over

Well done Mr Lorrist

Pity the Prozzies

Fieldy

Can't believe how quickly that has all happened, congrats mate

I just hope it al pays off for you.... Just remember, the first bits now are the hardest as you have no experience, IT WILL GET EASIER.

Good luck

Gator

its the last episode of ice road truckers today and i started when it began  

art b

well done steve have ya self a yorkie tonite

[no... not the likkle dog,or them wot talk funny up past brum....]
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

nick69

Nice one dude. When you getting a Mack then??

Gator

Quoting: nick69
Nice one dude. When you getting a Mack then??

cough i dunno what you mean lol

you know me so well

ianjpage

Titsy

Well done matey!

This calls for a celibration:

http://www.youtube.com/v/eTEQ2XieL-4\">http://www.youtube.com/v/eTEQ2XieL-4\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"350\">

VIPER