(more) Ultimate Garages

Started by Cunning Plan, May 24, 2010, 07:05:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F Body

Access Denied (content_filter_denied)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

403 content filter denied
Your request was denied because of its content categorization: "Entertainment;Provocative Attire;Streaming Media;Incidental Nudity"  

What the hell is Incidental Nudity  

EDGE

Quoting: F Body
What the hell is Incidental Nudity

side boob obviously...

Ponti

I must say, they look more like car collections than garages I'd be scared to work in any of them, as I'd not want to scratch the floor

Shifty

Looks like no one has any imagination any more......

I know, i've got £50M, i'm gona fill my garrage with a row of red FIAT's (Ferraris) or a row of Porsches.... none older than 5 years (ish)

Wheres the imagination in that.....

Think my £M garrage would be some what different... extending to cars from most continents and most eras parked side by side, not just a row of Italian, German or American couture.

Still some very nice cars there though...

philoldsmobile

do love the side boob, but shouldn't there be a NSFW tag?? i saw that at work today, but boss was more interested in the pic than a bolocking!!

others may not be so lucky..

Andy

There's faith in action, new engines ready to go in..

Cunning Plan

Quoting: philoldsmobile
but shouldn't there be a NSFW tag

The link I posted was safe for work, Edge is the bad boy posting up stuff like this:

1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

Gator

the garages are nice the cars aint apart from the yank stuff

Roadkill

Quoting: Shifty
Looks like no one has any imagination any more......

I know, i've got £50M, i'm gona fill my garrage with a row of red FIAT's (Ferraris) or a row of Porsches.... none older than 5 years (ish)

Wheres the imagination in that.....

Amen, brother.