1987 Yamaha Radian 600cc FOR SALE !

Started by Roadkill, September 22, 2010, 09:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roadkill

The bloke is, apparently, picking the Bike up today . . . . He seemed utterly put out about the fact that he actually has to do something and complained about various aspects of the arrangement - one idea was that I leave it "out" for him to collect . . . . . err, yeah, sure I'll leave my bike on the street, unlocked, keys in the ignition with all the paperwork under the seat . . . when the guy still owes me £60 !!  Methinks not.

So he's picking it up from my work . . . . . at somepoint . . . . maybe . . .

ianjpage

Quoting: Roadkill

The bloke is, apparently, picking the Bike up today . . . . He seemed utterly put out about the fact that he actually has to do something and complained about various aspects of the arrangement - one idea was that I leave it "out" for him to collect . . . . . err, yeah, sure I'll leave my bike on the street, unlocked, keys in the ignition with all the paperwork under the seat . . . when the guy still owes me £60 !! Methinks not.

what a tool - like your going to do that!!!

So he's picking it up from my work . . . . . at somepoint . . . . maybe . . .

lol full of confidence there

Titsy

Cunning Plan

1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

Roadkill

Quoting: Cunning Plan
Has he paid in full and collected?

Yup.

He came across as a complete retard.  Seriously.

Brought a van, but no ramps to get it in the back - reckoned we could "lift" it in.

Yeah, f*cking right we can !  Muppet.

I found some planks to fashion a ramp but I haven't a clue what he was thinking or how he would've done it if I'd agreed to leave it for him outside as he suggested.

He honestly came across as a tad retarded to me . . . . He was probably about my age but He didn't know how sat nav worked, didn't know how a ratchet strap worked and seemed confused when I used terms like "fuel tap" and "choke" . . . . . worrying as he apparently owns two bikes already . . .

I was gutted to see her go, though.

Cunning Plan

1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

FUBAR

Brought a van, but no ramps to get it in the back - reckoned we could "lift" it in.

It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

F Body

I was gutted to see her go, though.

But releaved that the Tard has left the building

Roadkill

Quoting: F Body
But releaved that the Tard has left the building

Indeed.

I think I'll be after an Eliminator next year . . . . . . . Unless I win the lottery - then it'll be a VN1500.

F Body

Unless I win the lottery - then it'll be a VN1500.

VN1700 would be better

ianjpage

Roadkill

Quoting: F Body
VN1700 would be better

They're newer and I don't like the more modern styling . . . so no, VN1500.