One for you MK'ers!

Started by Andy, February 01, 2011, 06:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy

Me and a car full of friends are heading your way for some Skiing action tonight at the SnoZone place.

I've drawn the short straw and am driving, just wondering how bad the traffic is around the area we're going between 6-7. We're booked in for 7:45 but have to arrive 30mins earlier and it's already looking tight leaving Wycombe at 6. Also what are the car parks like, am I likely to end up trawling around for a space?

Any hints or tips much appreciated! Last time I went over your way I got a garbled message from a guy at traffic lights about going down two and across one (to find planet ice) very much a grid system ftw!

ianjpage

Quoting: Andy
just wondering how bad the traffic is around the area we're going between 6-7.

Might be very slightly busy but it won't slow you down too much as it all moves!

Also what are the car parks like, am I likely to end up trawling around for a space?

at that time of night, no probably not - car parking right by the Xscape building and its free after 6pm

Any hints or tips much appreciated! Last time I went over your way I got a garbled message from a guy at traffic lights about going down two and across one (to find planet ice) very much a grid system ftw!

you want the V7 as the xscape bulding is beside that, other than that follow the grids lol!1

philoldsmobile

should be easy as pie! traffic should be fine, and there should be plenty of parking..

Big Mouse

Quoting: ianjpage
you want the V7 as the xscape bulding is beside that

have they moved it then?

Coming off the M1 at Jcn 14 take Childs Way H6, thats the second left at the first big roundabout after the motorway, that will take you straight down towards SnoZone (you'll see it in the distance), once you pass it on your righthand side, take a right at the next roundabout then right the lights, loads of car parking to the left by the food centre, or to the right next to and behind SnoZone.

Andy

You guys are brilliant! Cheers all!

ianjpage

Quoting: Big Mouse

you want the V7 as the xscape bulding is beside that

have they moved it then?

Its beside the v7 isnt' it....or is it i confusulated now!!!

Big Mouse

Its next to the H6, the V7 runs into the H6 a couple of roundabouts further down so its not a million miles away. It's me being a bit pedantic cos I'm bored

Amey

Its beside the v7 isnt' it....or is it i confusulated now!!!

Not quite, It's on the road between the V7 & the V8

minniewinnie

Quoting: Amey
It's on the road between the V7 & the V8

Did they do a V7? I know they have V8s as I've had a couple  LOL ...Sorry I'll go now

Big Mouse

Quoting: minniewinnie
Did they do a V7?

Yeah, most ford mustangs have had one at one time or another

I'm off to NZ now so any chevy retort will be totally wasted