How many?

Started by philoldsmobile, July 22, 2011, 12:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

philoldsmobile

Cylinders on your 'fleet'

I'm on 8;

Car  6
Bike 2

I'm sure people can beat that (motorama, you're excluded from this one, as you're a trader!)

so go on then, the only stipulation is they must be complete vehicles (not necessary to be legal, no garage floor engines to be counted) no lawn mowers, jet skis or LS1 powered blenders!

daveyboy

v8 rv
flat four scooby
4cyl fiat

FUBAR

V8 Camaro
2 Piston Pushbike.... (do legs count in that capacity? )
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

art b

5 pot audi,
4 cyl bike,
v8 dodge....[somewhere]
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

Cunning Plan

Mondeo and Bus = 8
1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

Motorama

Quoting: philoldsmobile

I'm sure people can beat that (motorama, you're excluded from this one, as you're a trader!)

I've got 16, which is my 2 personal motors, if I include stock I think it's 56, LOL

Big Mouse

Down to 18 at the moment; 8 in the harley, 6 in the merc and 4 in Nees's little ST170 that she is currently using to hack off all the little hot hatches in the area lol although I'm hoping to push that back up to 30 with my next purchase!!

Rocky

4x V8s  a 6 cylinder Beemer and a 4 pot Astra. Think that makes 42 not all on the road though.

Andy

4, but seeing as you haven't said which cylinders, then I think I've got 10 in the Mondeo!

EDGE

20 for me :) 28 if you include the spare 5.0 in the garage...

EDGE

Maybe we should include displacement too, my total is 20 cylinders/11.4 litres (or 28c/16.4l)

Fieldy

V6 Blazer + 4 in the Mondeo I think!

philoldsmobile

Quoting: Big Mouse
Down to 18 at the moment; 8 in the harley, 6 in the merc and 4 in Nees's little ST170 that she is currently using to hack off all the little hot hatches in the area lol although I'm hoping to push that back up to 30 with my next purchase!!

ohhh, do tell!!!!!  

F Body

Only 14

8 in the old Maro, 4 in the Panda and 2 in the Ducati

VIPER

Viper=10
Astra Turbo=4
Transit=4
ZZR=4

Incursus

Titsy

Quoting: Incursus