wot ya doin this b/h weekend

Started by art b, August 26, 2011, 01:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

art b

dunno wot/where to go in this weather...

any tips...

im gonna turn to drink if it stays p1ss wet...making drink that is...
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

Rob

I'm doing:

0700-1530 Sat + Sun

and

1400-2100 on Mon

Roadkill

Doing the floor boarding, dry-walling and electrics in "Jensen's Playroom".

VIPER

On call
Build kitchen units
Plaster Shelby's Bedroom
Run wires for new kitchen lighting
try and get more done on Blue GTS

some sleep would be nice at some point as well.................

FUBAR

Tonight? been in the Pub...

Tomorrow? get up early (10am) & go though new house choices, options etc prior to meeting with Barratts @ 2pm tomorrow.

Finish meeting about 4pm, finish '69 Camaro Model kit & post pics of very cool looking kit on forum, have a cider (NOT Cidre, I refuse to drink Stella of any kind)

Probably meet ppl in Ye Olde Rose & Crowne Pube for a few beerje's

Hangover sunday morning followed by work @ Ye Olde Rose & Crowne Pube 12-6pm.

hell knows... not planned that far ahead...

Uncles House on Monday in Commuter-belt GU postcode kinda POSH bit outside London silly money area for a BBQ in the inevitable rain with a hangover...

Sleepzzz...
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

art b

Quoting: FUBAR
Tonight? been in the Pub...

Tomorrow? get up early (10am) & go though new house choices, options etc prior to meeting with Barratts @ 2pm tomorrow.

Finish meeting about 4pm, finish '69 Camaro Model kit & post pics of very cool looking kit on forum, have a cider (NOT Cidre, I refuse to drink Stella of any kind)  

Probably meet ppl in Ye Olde Rose & Crowne Pube for a few beerje's

Hangover sunday morning followed by work @ Ye Olde Rose & Crowne Pube 12-6pm.

hell knows... not planned that far ahead...

Uncles House on Monday in Commuter-belt GU postcode kinda POSH bit outside London silly money area for a BBQ in the inevitable rain with a hangover...

what will edge say....

well its a lot brighter here today...hmm bbq
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

F Body

Digging holes for a new fence to replace the hedge I pulled out

My totally maintenance free garden is about a month away

Fieldy

philoldsmobile

Quoting: FUBAR

Cidre - its advertised by a pretentious wankre

went to the city centre and farted around with the bike yesterday, been at the parents today, and plan on washing said bike, and car tomorrow.

EDGE

Quoting: art b

what will edge say

Andy

Just got back (1am Sunday morning) from a Camping rally in Banbury. I help at a local Rotaract Club which organise social and charity work in towns and areas around the UK and the World. Every year they have a camping rally to celebrate the work of all the clubs that can attend.

To sum it up, big marquee, lots of booze, tents which rarely end up getting slept in.

This year was quite interesting as we had to do a bit of site maintenance for the Scout people who own the site. Involved using the homebrew style napalm to get rid of some bushes and trees.

ianjpage

Lazy saturday - vets for Lucy, shopping, not much else
Sunday - visiting family in Swindon
Monday - Buying 2 new replacement tyres cos some (*%(* scroat decided to walk around galley hill and slash over 10 cars tyres - both the mondeo & Volvo included

Titsy

Quoting: ianjpage
Buying 2 new replacement tyres cos some (*%(* scroat decided to walk around galley hill and slash over 10 cars tyres - both the mondeo & Volvo included

ianjpage

Yeah tell me about it - looks like it was mostly this side of G/Hill - Redbourne court, Essenden, Creslow and mursley i think