MOCGB Milton Keynes Meet + Waddesdon

Started by Andy, April 11, 2012, 10:13:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy

Hi All,

Saw this on their site today, can't remember if anyone on here still has a Stang, saying that, they'll probably welcome any yank.

This Friday 13th April, 7.30pm at The Inn On The Lake, MK1 1PA

http://www.mocgb.net/forums/showthread.php?47895-Milton-Keynes-Meet-Friday-13th-April&p=442427#post442427\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">MOCGB - Milton Keynes Meet

Add to that, this weekend is also Waddesdon Manor Mustang + Yank show. I would be going, but ended up going to Conventry for the ice hockey playoffs. Dave is looking at going in the '67 if the weather holds out.

The show is open to all American cars, just the Mustangs get preference to parking in front of the house.

More info here:- http://www.mocgb.net/forums/showthread.php?47648-Waddesdon-2012\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">Waddesdon 2012

Incursus

Though IIRC that pub in Mount Farm is/was a tad on the undesirable side

Andy

I know nothing about MK, apart from vaguely how to get Marshall, RK's Castle and the Ice Rink.

Waddesdon manor might be of interest to some people, even if you just rock up in your daily, the whole house and gardens are apparently very good. Add to that the show the MOCGB put on it could be a very nice day out.

It is open to all American Cars but if it ain't a Mustang you park on the driveway to the house. There's a big meet up/ cruise going from Beaconsfield Services on Sunday morning which includes a bunch of Vipers.

Incursus

Quoting: Andy
Waddesdon manor might be of interest to some people, even if you just rock up in your daily, the whole house and gardens are apparently very good. Add to that the show the MOCGB put on it could be a very nice day out

Indeed might take a drive over with the girls

Incursus

Quoting: Incursus
Waddesdon manor might be of interest to some people, even if you just rock up in your daily, the whole house and gardens are apparently very good. Add to that the show the MOCGB put on it could be a very nice day out

Indeed might take a drive over with the girls

Well that's one of the girls preped and ready to go so assuming the other behaves herself and the weather is good...

Incursus

Roadkill

Incursus

Roadkill

Can't make Sunday, either as I'm away.

Incursus

Cunning Plan

Did you use water to clean that?

Looks good btw..
1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

Incursus

Nah....the friendly Eastern Europeans did

Andy

My old man and lady were there today in the '67, apparently had a lovely day. Its bitten my mum though, she now wants one...

Is yours still for sale Chris?

Incursus

Is yours still for sale Chris?

Yup

Andy

PM me some details as I can't find your ad anywhere.

Incursus

Andy

Quoting: Incursus
PM sent

PM Received, waiting to show it to the interested party...