[For Sale] Draper Access V Motorised Ceiling Recessed Projector Screen

Started by Cunning Plan, January 26, 2013, 06:50:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cunning Plan

[As before, text prepared for eBay, but would like to sell through forums first if I can]

Buy from a home-cinema enthusiast.

Draper Access V Electric Motorised Ceiling Recessed Projector Screen

Dimensions: 234cm x 132cm - 16:9 Tab T

This item has had extremely light use during trial configurations of AV setup, but is now no longer required. Due to the gentle use, the motorised screen is in great condition with only some light dust from being briefly stored in a garage.

The item is located in and needs to be collected from Northampton.

Cash on collection only.

Not available in the original packaging.

____

From Manufacturer's Description

Viewing Surface Information

OptiView Family

OptiView surfaces are self-supporting and do not require tensioning to lay flat. These front projection surfaces are generally installed on operable roller screens with a dowel. Most surfaces in this group have a tearproof fiberglass base textile. OptiView surfaces are extremely sturdy and suitable for use in a variety of settings.

Matt White XT1000E

The standard to which all other screen surfaces are compared. Preferred viewing surface in educational and commercial markets. A matt white surface diffuses projected light in all directions, so the image can be seen from any angle. Offers accurate color rendition, and superior clarity due to its smooth, non-embossed surface. Requires adequate provision for the control of ambient light in the audience area. Unity gain with a panoramic 180° cone. This surface is GREENGUARD Children and Schools certified.

Full specification details can be found on the manufacturer's website here:
http://www.draperinc.com/projectionscreens/screensproducts.asp?detail=15#\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://www.draperinc.com/projectionscreens/screensproducts.asp?detail=15#

Over £2,000 worth of projector screen.

Price: £300, but I would take an offer from the MKB'ers.
1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

FUBAR

I know a guy who might want this, i've tried contacting him now but he's not answering his phone, i'll try again later & let you know.

edit: is it remote control operated?
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Cunning Plan

It is actually my gf's Dad's and he had it running from a remote, along with the curtians, lights etc

I do not think it is directly remote driven, I assume you would need some kind of I/R receiver to switch the power

I can find out for sure and explain the last setup in detail if your buddy is interested.

You (or anyone else) is more than welcome to come and view the screen first.

FUBAR

OK i'll let him know, that s probably what he did with the one he had in his old house  TBH.
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Cunning Plan