hey greame or deano.....

Started by philoldsmobile, July 15, 2006, 11:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

55starchief

Quoting: ianjpage
have a word with dave redbiourne and ask him to check the availibility in jap of manuals!

good luck there, i sent him a pm on the avo forum asking about 4th gens and never got a reply

EDGE

£7,000 !!!!!

is it like a famous, talking, self driving v6 mustang or what... £3500 - £4000 TOPS

EDGE

philoldsmobile

yeah, i think mine was at the top end of the price scale, but to be absolutely fair, its at the top end of the condition / milage scale too, so is a good benchmark of the maximum to pay....

mine was up for £3995, so dont pay more than 4k for ANY V6 mustang of this era, a US spec car (typiclaly slightly higher miles) with aBOUT 50,000 miles should cost no more than  £3750

i'd try and find the lowest milage you can.

Incursus

Ai but if you really want a manual

Not fussed about manual, would be nice of course but auto is fine.  

Quoting: philoldsmobile
i'd try and find the lowest milage you can.

Yep thats the plan.  No hurry either cos the Renault is still hanging on by the skin of its teeth

Quoting: EDGE
is it like a famous, talking, self driving v6 mustang or what... £3500 - £4000 TOPS

Indeed, shame really cos it looked like a nice one...i'm sure it will be back on ebay with a lower reserve

ianjpage

Quoting: 55starchief

good luck there, i sent him a pm on the avo forum asking about 4th gens and never got a reply

Hmm odd mate - send him an email instead as know he did miss an PM of mine but got a reply to email

Quoting: Incursus

Yep thats the plan. No hurry either cos the Renault is still hanging on by the skin of its teeth

LOL wot is it with you & dean and cars hanging onto dear life

ianjpage

Not too far for me mate - about 80 miles - the offers there if ya want me to go take a look or whatnot for ya

Incursus

ot too far for me mate - about 80 miles - the offers there if ya want me to go take a look or whatnot for ya

The car would have to be pretty exceptional to pay £3,350 with the bumper scuff and other little problems he mentions....you reckon its worth a look?  especially if he can prove themiles.....

ianjpage

The car would have to be pretty exceptional to pay £3,350 with the bumper scuff and other little problems he mentions....you reckon its worth a look? especially if he can prove themiles.....

well TBH the ashtray thing aint much, the reflector is a PITA, but i  got another mate with another black gt and he got hte same thing so we coud get a pair and hsip em over, bumper scuff - dpends how bad it is...

If he can give proof of the mileage and how often it been ran then yeah i think its worth a nosey

Incursus

Ok will it be easyer for you to contact the guy or shall I contact him and pass the information on etc?

ianjpage

Ok will it be easyer for you to contact the guy or shall I contact him and pass the information on etc?

Ill let you mate if you dont mind - your less likely to forget than me

Incursus

Ill let you mate if you dont mind - your less likely to forget than me

Okay, I'll send an email.  When would you be able to ave a look, I  will ofc sort you out for fuel money.

ianjpage

Okay, I'll send an email. When would you be able to ave a look, I will ofc sort you out for fuel money.

virtually any evening as nothing that cannot be moved around.

this weekend is defo out as well.....next sat looks clear ATM

Incursus

this weekend is defo out as well.....next sat looks clear ATM

Well the auction ends friday

ianjpage

Well the auction ends friday

LOL ok so an evening it is then!

Incursus

LOL ok so an evening it is then!

Ok he says anytime just give him a call 1st so pick an evening

ianjpage

Ok he says anytime just give him a call 1st so pick an evening

OK thats good......Either of Tuesday, Wednesday or thursday this week (am off to kent fri evening!)

ianjpage

and it takes about 1 1/2 hrs ... so anytime from 6.30 / 7pm on is kewl

Incursus

I'll call the guy this morning. can you PM me you Phone number Ian?

ianjpage

Yeah no probs - on its way (if i dont ansa - leave a msg - phone is running low on battery today )

Incursus

Ian you have PM and voicemail

ianjpage

Ian you have PM and voicemail

Read the PM and replied - will ilsten to VM in a bit- still on phone :@ work hence why i no ansa the call!!

Incursus

will ilsten to VM in a bit- still on phone :@ work hence why i no ansa the call

Its the same as the PM

ianjpage

Its the same as the PM

lol so i have just found out