Terrorist Plot Foiled

Started by MaryAnn, August 10, 2006, 01:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

55starchief

Yup been on the news all day here with most flights being canceled and airports being closed

HardRockCamaro

Marvellous...

I'm off to Miami on the 24th and I'm not happy about putting my expensive electronic doohickeys in the hold for them to thief (or plain lose my bags).

I'll certainly be taking my old 3rd gen iPod for use in the car when Im over there, not the video one...

I'd mind a lot less if it wasn't for the fact it seems somewhat pointless, especially in light of the fact that drug smugglers seem to have no problem getting their lpackets into this country (and every other country).

Sammy Lou

i think they should bring back the death sentence

55starchief

Quoting: Sammy Lou

Thats not gonna work as they are already commited to dying. There told that by killing the non believers that they will go to a better place

Jamieg285

Quoting: 55starchief

Thats not gonna work as they are already commited to dying. There told that by killing the non believers that they will go to a better place

Ah, but will they be so keen to be killed without acheiving their aims?
It's all well and good dying during the act, but do they believe the same thing if they are just executed?

55starchief

Quoting: Jamieg285
It's all well and good dying during the act, but do they believe the same thing if they are just executed?

At which point they become a martyr to the cause

Sammy Lou

ok how about http://www.occasionalhell.com\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">www.occasionalhell.com

55starchief

ok how about http://www.occasionalhell.com
\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">www.occasionalhell.com

ok then

Sammy Lou

Jamieg285

I got something about eating apples through a wire fence? And a picture of a fairy?

Sammy Lou

it was supposed to be torture pics

Jamieg285

I did see the links to torture devices, but decided work may not have been the best place to start viewing them  

55starchief

Quoting: Jamieg285
I did see the links to torture devices, but decided work may not have been the best place to start viewing them

What do you care your leaving

Jamieg285

Quoting: 55starchief
What do you care your leaving

True....

F Body

Quoting: HardRockCamaro
I'm off to Miami on the 24th and I'm not happy about putting my expensive electronic doohickeys in the hold for them to thief (or plain lose my bags).

Exactly my point !
If security is so good why does anything of value get nicked from your suitcase
Gonna be a few thousand mobiles going missing

VIPER

Great off to NY JFK on the 23rd

HardRockCamaro

Quoting: F Body
If security is so good why does anything of value get nicked from your suitcase

Exactly.
You cannot buy travel insurance which will cover valuables in your checked-in luggage.  This is becuase they're high riosk items I was told.  But they're *inside* the suitcase says me.  But they still get stolen says them.

So in other words the main security risk at airports are the baggage handlers.  They're already past security scanning and the bags go straight onto the plane.

And as George Carlin says, it's all b****hit becuase the drug dealers of the world seem to have no trouble getting their stuff onboard...

Goatman

I say bury their asses with dead pigs.