MKB BBQ..... Available For the Dyno Day???

Started by EDGE, September 19, 2006, 05:20:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FUBAR

I used the search function and it didn't bring it up all it got was this thread so I did look, I did search for dyno though in thread titles which I thought would be a logical enough step
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

EDGE

lol...

sorry dude...

I was going o put a thread up about directions/times etc but I've actually been working today...

I mean seriously... working... on a Friday... it's just not on...

I'll sort it all out when I get home

EDGE

FUBAR

Quoting: EDGE
I'll sort it all out when I get home  

Sweet  now having realised where it is again the BBQ is sort of on route.
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Roadkill

28th October is a definate no-no for me.

It's Sammy's mums 50th Birthday in London.

ianjpage

Quoting: EDGE

yeah, Ian said he'd let me know what was going on but I've not managed to get hold of him yet... probably something to do with him being in spain the cheeky git !!!

LOL wots wrong with having a holiday - first "proper" holiday in erm.....many years.....infact i think its abou 2-3 years since we had a proper week away - rest of time is shows!!

ANyhow - due to the fact the cobra is fecked at the moment (both front tyres have gone THROUGH the rubber, canvas & metal!) i will be coming in the GMC so will pick up el BBQ enroute to ya (if Graeme wants a lift - make life easier??)

55starchief

Quoting: ianjpage
ANyhow - due to the fact the cobra is fecked at the moment (both front tyres have gone THROUGH the rubber, canvas & metal!) i will be coming in the GMC so will pick up el BBQ enroute to ya (if Graeme wants a lift - make life easier??)

dont mind mate either you or titsy of he gets the bit he needs

Sammy Lou

Quoting: Roadkill
It's Sammy's mums 50th Birthday in London

mum will be pleased every one knows how old she will be

Roadkill

Ahh but she's still Giggidy for her age.

55starchief

Quoting: Sammy Lou
mum will be pleased every one knows how old she will be

maybe we should all club together and get her a stripper

ianjpage

Quoting: 55starchief

dont mind mate either you or titsy of he gets the bit he needs

Juss thinking that access to the barn will be required to get the BBQ.......or we could just meet up and cruise?

55starchief

Quoting: ianjpage
Juss thinking that access to the barn will be required to get the BBQ.......or we could just meet up and cruise?

im sure we can sort this out mate

ianjpage

Quoting: 55starchief

im sure we can sort this out mate

OK sweet