Error message

Started by Shifty, October 06, 2006, 02:43:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shifty

Any idea what is going on with this, I get this message up every time I reply to a post.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/J/a/m/Jamieg285/html/forum/bb_plugins.php:829) in /home/content/J/a/m/Jamieg285/html/forum/index.php on line 260

F Body

Don't panic Captain Mannering !

It's all my fault

Jamie was altering the code following my default forum setting request yesterday, it appears that they is now an error in the code which will be rectified ASAP.

Sorry

FUBAR

when you get the message while posting just go back to the main forum page, it has still posted you're reply but doesn't look like it.
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

55starchief

Quoting: FUBAR
when you get the message while posting just go back to the main forum page, it has still posted you're reply but doesn't look like it.

or simply highlight the URL and hit enter

Cunning Plan

i get it too then when i reload the page the posts are about 10 mins behind i have to reload it again to get it back
1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

FUBAR

Quoting: 55starchief
or simply highlight the URL and hit enter

If thats quicker or easier for you then sure, personally I just hit the Home icon at the top of the screen.
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

55starchief

Quoting: FUBAR
If thats quicker or easier for you then sure, personally I just hit the Home icon at the top of the screen.

if i do that it takes me to AOL

Roadkill

Quoting: F Body
Sorry

Apt Smiley :

EDGE

ahhh... ok.... can someone delete my 2 "forum squacked" threads

EDGE

Roadkill

Forum Fixed !

Well done Jamie. ?

55starchief

Quoting: Roadkill
Well done Jamie. ?

nope me, i simply rolled back to an older version which kept the new post at the bottom of the page

Roadkill

55starchief

Quoting: Roadkill
Ahh, cheated, then.

hey its working thats all that matters

F Body

i simply rolled back to an older version

Geek Alert

F Body

hey its working thats all that matters