OOOOOOPS New i couldn't cook

Started by VIPER, January 04, 2007, 04:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VIPER

Well ready to laugh......

Went into work this morning (Headend/switch/broadcast building) not wigmore...
This building has security access and swipe cards on all doors...
Went up stairs,Top floor of a warehouse if you like.Put the kettle on and stuck the toast in the toaster..finished making the cup of tea and could smell burning..bugger... burnt the toast then the fire alarms started going of........

Then it was a quick call to cancel the two fire engines as the building has a direct link to the polise and fire services   OH BUGGER......

All that just for a couple of pieces of toast........

Titsy

May I suggest cereal in future....

55starchief

Quoting: VIPER
Then it was a quick call to cancel the two fire engines as the building has a direct link to the polise and fire services OH BUGGER......

2 strikes left then, the emergency services hate canceling call outs, 3 false alarms and they pull callout for the rest of the year

Pod

Quoting: Titsy
May I suggest cereal in future....

I burnt weetabix once...

55starchief

Quoting: Pod
I burnt weetabix once...

some how im not surprised

VIPER

Quoting: 55starchief
2 strikes left then, the emergency services hate canceling call outs, 3 false alarms and they pull callout for the rest of the year

They hadn't actually left still in the station.....
But i know what you mean....Some people woundn't of even bothered but think they where glad of the call...

ianjpage

lol big oops on your part there!!!

Pod

Yeah, well I was half asleep and very hungover. I needed to eat, so I put the toaster on.
It wasn't until the kitchen had filled with smoke that I realised I'd missed the bread and put weetabix in the toaster.

55starchief

I was half asleep

really i find that very hard to believe

ianjpage

Yeah, well I was half asleep and very hungover. I needed to eat, so I put the toaster on.
It wasn't until the kitchen had filled with smoke that I realised I'd missed the bread and put weetabix in the toaster.

Question is - did you still eat them!!!!!

Fieldy

F Body

I burnt weetabix once...

The kids know when Dinner is ready in our house

The smoke alarms go off

Followed by

Jamieg285

Quoting: F Body
The kids know when Dinner is ready in our house  

The smoke alarms go off  

Followed by

Who does the cooking, or shouldn't we ask

HardRockCamaro

We used to get in trouble in uni for setting the alarms off with toasters.  The houses had a direct link to the fire brigade and they got umpteen call outs poor sods.  Eventually we resorted to dangling the smoking toaster out of the window before the alarm could sniff it...

Roadkill

Believe me, that's not standard policy.

55starchief

Quoting: Roadkill
Believe me, that's not standard policy.

is for south northants police, we have had our red care stoped on numerous occasions for false alarms same as my dad's