Just Legendary...... Y'all have to see this....

Started by EDGE, January 08, 2007, 12:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EDGE

4.0 litre straight 6 jag engine, in a body made of filler....

Quoting: "fleabay"
The Ultimate Unfinished Project - 4.0L Vauxhall Corsa

You are bidding on an unfinished project which we did not have the manpower to devote to anymore and finish off even though 100's of man hours have already been put in over the years!

The car is a Vauxhall Corsa, but with a big difference, it has a 4.0L Jaguar engine.  The engine, gearbox, wiring loom, and subframe have been engineered into the corsa, making it rear wheel drive but the rear axle still needs to be fitted however is supplied (Jaguar).

I am not including, headlights, seats, brakes, wheels that you may see in any of the pictures.  You are buying the shell, the engine and the idea!

The front end is moulded together (front bumper and wings) and is controlled on a hydraulic ram to open and close to show the engine!  The arches and floor have been cut to take 22 inch+ wheels with no worries of rubbing.  The driving position has been changed to a centre driving seat, but the steering, pedals and gearing have yet to be completed!

With this auction i am including a bonus, another standard 1993 Vauxhall Corsa Sri (not running) to use as a donor car if you need to use any of the bits, or you can fix it up drop a 2.0 turbo in and a kit and your away!

There is far too much to list here, so please call for more info on 01162662822, and it will be first come first serve!

oh yessss... theres more....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120072263034&ssPageName=MERC_VI_RSCC_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT&refitem=8053955444&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=active_view_item&usedrule1=StoreCatToStoreCat&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120072263034&ssPageName=MERC_VI_RSCC_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT&refitem=8053955444&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=active_view_item&usedrule1=StoreCatToStoreCat&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget

once i've started feeling better I'll make some snide remarks...

but a BARGAIN at £5k wouldn't you say !!!!

EDGE

Roadkill

Oh my F**king God !

What a mess.

The front looked bad . . . . then I scrolled down to see the rear !!!

and again,

55starchief

if it didnt have the body junk it would be an interesting project, would certainly make a good drag car, there used to be a 205 with a V8 running at the pod

Titsy

That is Mr Nasty....

The top two pictures look like they were taken at the NEC... Autosport last year maybe, but if it was I must have missed it because I would have remembered somehing that hidious....

ianjpage

That is just sooo wrong body wise..........take the chasis and drive train - good, body - baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad