Pinks host takes a fall

Started by 55starchief, March 12, 2007, 04:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

55starchief

FUBAR

It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

F Body

Ouch !
He was lucky to escape with minor grazes

Roadkill

Muppet.

Nicely played down . . .

55starchief

It wouldnt be so bad if the guy wasnt a complete idiot, when you see him each week acting like a hard-on its even funnier to see him flat on his face

Roadkill

Sounds like that episode is gonna be an all time great one, then.

55starchief

For those who havnt seen pinks before here is what normaly goes down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqDeogiGZ9U\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqDeogiGZ9U

ianjpage

HardRockCamaro

"Would you say, on that last rev, that the bike out performed you?"

"Lose your balance, lose your bike"

"You've been great, you should pat yourself on the back, you've proved to yourself and everyone at home that your a p*****, thank you for falling on your arse on pinks".

55starchief

Quoting: HardRockCamaro

"Would you say, on that last rev, that the bike out performed you?"

"Lose your balance, lose your bike"

"You've been great, you should pat yourself on the back, you've proved to yourself and everyone at home that your a p*****, thank you for falling on your arse on pinks".

sixpack2639

It's even funnier if you get to the spot where he guns it and let it play till he's dumped it then click on the progress bar so he does it several times in rapid succession. I was laughing my arse off!!!

55starchief

Damn this weeks episode is a good race, the white SS is uber quick

EDGE

good, i fuc*ing hate that show, race heads up or not at all

55starchief

Quoting: EDGE
good, i fuc*ing hate that show, race heads up or not at all

Dont hold back there mate

EDGE

CJ-IROCZ

that was a cracking race there last night,

the camaro must have been sandbagging cause that ss was mentally fast, he did have traction issues though

Fieldy

not a fan of that show....that clip is funny

55starchief

Quoting: Fin170703

the camaro must have been sandbagging cause that ss was mentally fast, he did have traction issues though

i think it was in experience for the driver of the camaro, but yeah the mote was stupidly quick seemed to hook up well though and traction was only a problem after the 1/8th

EDGE

why didn't he ask for a half track advance... that's the way this croc of sh1t show seems to work....

i tend to only watch it online where i can skip all the crap and just watch the 4 or 5 races..... takes about 2 minutes and you havent got to put up with annoying twat face snd the "negotiations" which are all just a pile of steaming, prime time, all american bullsh1t !!

55starchief

i tend to only watch it online where i can skip all the crap and just watch the 4 or 5 races..... takes about 2 minutes and you havent got to put up with annoying twat face snd the "negotiations" which are all just a pile of steaming, prime time, all american bullsh1t !!

your gonna need another soapbox before long mate

EDGE

Quoting: 55starchief
your gonna need another soapbox before long mate

i hear ya.....

PHIRRIP......... BRING ME MY SOAPBOX !!!!!!!

as long as i dont get banned or offend limpy people

Roadkill

or offend limpy people

I remember that !