Hope you have been enjoying the Sunshine ?

Started by F Body, March 16, 2007, 02:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F Body

I hope you have been enjoying the warm dry and sunny weather over the last two weeks
It's been lovely weather for March, amazingly warm and sunny
Looks like today could be the last day, as the Met office has issued a severe weather warning for the South East of England ?
Bitterly cold with SNOW on Monday

Latest UK Weather and Flood Warnings

Friday 16 March WEATHER WATCH A cold snap is predicted to arrive over the weekend. The arctic air will sweep down from the north during Sunday. Daytime temperatures will be dramatically lower than those experienced recently. Bitter winds and snowfall are expected early next week, even across some southern parts of the UK Further updates will appear here.

F Body

Sorry I've just remembered that I'm flying to Spain early Monday morning with work - Zaragoza current day time average temp 20 degrees
I'll be thinking about you as I sit next to the swimming pool on the hotel roof

http://ratestogo.com/common/ImageGallery/HotelImageGallery.asp?hid=40337\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://ratestogo.com/common/ImageGallery/HotelImageGallery.asp?hid=40337

Fieldy

Damn it.....I want it to stay sunny for me going cruising Saturday morning in the 'Maro!

Mustangus

Looks like today in Oxford could be really nice, been working all night and so got to watch the sun come up, looking good

ianjpage

VIPER

As long as it clears up by Sunday the 25th coz i got about 20 viper's coming for the first meet of the year...............

Fieldy

Quoting: VIPER
As long as it clears up by Sunday the 25th coz i got about 20 viper's coming for the first meet of the year...............

And thats the date of the Big SouthWest meet

EDGE

oh ffs.... this poxy counrty's weather system is potty !!!!!

FUBAR

Yeah, if the Gritters come out thats the IROC off the road for a short while!  Untill we've had a good amount of rain anyway!
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Titsy

Didn't you put about 100kg of underseal on it though...

Roadkill

Got up early to dig over the back garden and cresote the back fence before work.

God I love site work sometimes . . . I can go in a little later and because it's my Project no-one notices !

F Body

Dang 1.8 degrees and snowing, winters back