MDA Vario for Sale

Started by EDGE, July 02, 2007, 03:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EDGE

anyone fancy one of these before it goes on ebay, its brand new, t-mobile just replaced it for me under warranty a month or so ago and ive not had it out of its box... these pictures are of the old one, the new one still has the plastic screen protector on it and i havent even booted the new one up past its welcome screen so it really is as new..

looking for £100 delivered..

cheers

EDGE

HardRockCamaro

I have an Apple sticker you could put on the back and then you just need to download some sort of iPhone theme for it...

An easy grand to some muppet...

Cunning Plan

i bid 2gs on that iPhone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

EDGE

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tis a plan and a half.....

ianjpage

hmm edge, whats the chances of this working on O2 network  as i been after one of these fer a while now.......

EDGE

you could get it unlocked,  you can download the software to do it yourself onine

Rob

Quoting: ianjpage
whats the chances of this working on O2 network

If you're using one of them o2 genie sims then it should work but not sure about contract.....

ianjpage

Quoting: EDGE

you could get it unlocked, you can download the software to do it yourself onine

ooo really....

Quoting: Rob

If you're using one of them o2 genie sims then it should work but not sure about contract.....

nah got o2 contract

EDGE

theres a forum all about them somewhere, like "xda developers forum" or similar.  I was going to unlock it but just never needed to

FUBAR

Whats with the smug looking dude with his tie undone on the Box...  Is it supposed to imply

Quoting: T-Mobile Marketing Meeting
"This is a smart respectable business phone for use by hardworking professionals, but my tie is undone so i'm also a relaxed 30something social kinda guy who like a few beers too"...

Meanwhile on the front of the New Nokia Pay-as-you-go is a burberry laden chav in a baseball cap that looks like its been through the "Towny-tube hat press" in JJB Sports 1 too many times
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

EDGE

you know... i've not noticed him before...