will be selling a 1998 ram 1500 quad cab shortly £6750 in rare viper blue

Started by bbfmark, July 31, 2007, 05:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbfmark

hi due to newer truck puchace im going to sell my ram 1500 quad cab it is a 4wd 5.2 slt spec truck with nearly all factory options inc a heavy duty tow package also has a factory body lift and sus lift so stands about 7ft tall runs and drives strong new water pump and new discs and pads plus recent service mot till march 08 and tax till sep07 will make excelent workhorse for anyone also to go with it is a century topper (makes it look like a  big suv )but needs a new rear screen on topper this truck comes with lots of history for is time in states was imported in 05/06 and im first uk owner on truck i paid £12.000 16 mnths ago so if anyones interested call me on 07838 245261 and ask for mark truck is located in mk

Roadkill

It's certainly a nice looking truck . . . (I saw it parked up in Denbigh industry a few weeks back).

So what's the new one gonna be ?

F Body

Cunning Plan

Is this the same one that passes me most mornings around the kingston area?

1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

Roadkill

Quoting: Cunning Plan
Is this the same one that passes me most mornings around the kingston area?

Probably not . . Mark's Bradville way so I'd guess doesn't go that way to go to work . . .

bbfmark

yeh its me misses works at brinklow truck has aprox 141000 miles on it but have nearly all service history new truck is newer ram(99)sport 2wd in white with lots of options!will email pics to anyone whose interested p.s 20inch billets wont be for sale with truck will have original 16inch 5 spoke sport rims with nearly new tyres