Lewis starts in 2nd place.

Started by F Body, October 20, 2007, 05:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F Body

Lewis Hamilton will start second in Sunday's Brazilian Grand Prix as he attempts to become the first driver to win the title in his debut season.

Hamilton, aiming for his fifth win of the year, finished 0.151 seconds behind Ferrari's Felipe Massa in qualifying.

Kimi Raikkonen, currently third in the drivers' standings, will start from the second row at Interlagos.

Fernando Alonso, who can take his third successive title if he wins with Hamilton third or lower, goes fourth.

I'm backing Lewis because Alonso's such as ass and Raikkonen hasn't even got a personality

Rob

Roadkill

I won't be wasting my time watching it but as he's a Brit naturally I hope he wins it.

ianjpage

Quoting: Roadkill

I won't be wasting my time watching it but as he's a Brit naturally I hope he wins it.

F Body

Come on Lewis, Alonsa needs his butt kicking

F Body

He's blown it
Just got scared & then too brave in the first corners, thrown it way. mind you McLaren didn't do him any favours with the short fueling

Incursus

Quoting: F Body
He's blown it  
Just got scared & then too brave in the first corners, thrown it way. mind you McLaren didn't do him any favours with the short fueling

They recon they gained 10secs due to the fuel tactics they used

The gearbox failure that dropped him 10 places didn't help either

55starchief

Now they are apealing that other teams were breaking the fueling rules

Incursus

Quoting: 55starchief
Now they are apealing that other teams were breaking the fueling rules

Yeah I heard, as much as I would have liked Lewis to win, it would suck to win it that way

Motorama

England get the hatrick. They throw away the football, the rugby and the F1 all in the same week

55starchief

Quoting: Incursus
Yeah I heard, as much as I would have liked Lewis to win, it would suck to win it that way

Its got nothing to do with wining anymore its all about £££££££££

55starchief

as for the rugby, i was just shocked how the game has changed, i must admit i got bored with the constant kicking of the ball from one end to the other. What ever happened to passing the ball

Roadkill

Quoting: Motorama
England get the hatrick. They throw away the football, the rugby and the F1 all in the same week

That said at least the Rugby team were in a Final as the defending world champions . . . I don't see our crappy Football team making a final in any tournament anywhere at all in my lifetime.
As Lewis is still a Rookie . . . I think it's only a matter of time before he gets it.

I don't see why people make a fuss over football . . . our team is an joke . . utterly crap.  Full of over-paid poofs more interested in their paycheques and hairstyles to care that they're representing their country.

There's no pride in Football anymore . . . . .

Roadkill

as for the rugby, i was just shocked how the game has changed, i must admit i got bored with the constant kicking of the ball from one end to the other. What ever happened to passing the ball

Playing a team like SA you need to contain them . . . kicking assures territory and keeps them from handling.
Boring, yes, and if it wasn't a final with everything to play for it probably wouldn't've happened that much . . .

Motorama

Full of over-paid poofs more interested in their paycheques and hairstyles

Thats fully evident when you see the beating the rugby guys take, for a lot less money

Roadkill

Up until only a few years ago the Rugby boys were part-timers . . . having full time jobs to attend.

Playing for your country was an honour . . . .

What do they say ?

"Football is a gentlemens game played by animals . . Rugby is a animals game played by gentlemen"

Incursus

Yeah have to admit the Agentina V South Africa game was far more entertaining.  (the only other game I watched in the tournament)

F Body

As Lewis is still a Rookie . . . I think it's only a matter of time before he gets it.

If he has the fastest reliable car

If Ferrari continue next season as they have finished this one, he hasn't got a chance

55starchief

Quoting: F Body
If he has the fastest reliable car

If he has a car at all, remember mclaren are still being investigated and if the FIA find any part of the 2008 car that looks simaler to the ferrari then there will be trouble

philoldsmobile

i still have a nagging theory its a set up to make F1 more 'interesting'

seems to have been a season of sensationalism, in an otherwise very boring marketing excersise sport

art b

watching hamilton carving past some other more experianced drivers wasnt boring,
and kimi r only had to over take his team mate to win the championship
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon: