This is the coolest thing i have ever seen

Started by Incursus, November 26, 2007, 06:52:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incursus

Just had the bogs referbished at work and they installed one of these

Dyson Airblade hand dryer....its a blast

Yeah ok I don't get out much

Incursus

Sweet.  It's work moving company just for that!

Kenny

Chris, you should log out after using my PC.  otherwise it just looks like your talking to yourself

Incursus

Quoting: Kenny
Chris, you should log out after using my PC. otherwise it just looks like your talking to yourself

Jamieg285

Quoting: Kenny
Chris, you should log out after using my PC. otherwise it just looks like your talking to yourself

I'm totally lost as to who was/wasn't logged in or out there,  but it looks like a perfect 'man sausage' opportunity has been missed!

Jamieg285

ianjpage

yeah they are well funky those driers - stopped in a couple of service stations with them and they are really effective as well!!!

ianjpage

Quoting: Jamieg285
but it looks like a perfect 'man sausage' opportunity has been missed!

Kenny

looks like a perfect 'man sausage' opportunity has been missed!

I know, I know... :hangs head in shame:
it wont happen again

F Body

Quoting: Incursus
Dyson Airblade hand dryer....its a blast  

Awesome bit of kit

Used them at the London Science Museum a few weeks ago

You put your hand down into the opening and then pull them back out and hey presto they are dry, finally a hand dryer that works

55starchief

Quoting: F Body

You put your hand down into the opening and then pull them back out

thats what she said

Big Mouse

Quoting: F Body
finally a hand dryer that works...

....then you go to leave and find you have to grab the the handle to pull the door towards you because it opens inwards - usually just after the bloke who p*ssed on his fingers and didn't bother washing his hands.

Note to architects: make them open outward dummies

I detest public toilets.

But they can be amusing too...

...on the way back from the autosport show last year on a virgin train; the ones with the automatic doors to the toilet. Lady came along to use it; couldn't work out how to open it so i showed her the button - whisshhh, the door opens "just press the other button inside to open it again" says I helpfully thinking that she will spot the lock.  

She didn't.

30 seconds later a bloke hits the button to go in and there she is, in all her glory, undercrackers around her ankles grabbing at her handbag to cover herself

art b

This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

Rob

Quoting: Big Mouse
....then you go to leave and find you have to grab the the handle to pull the door towards you because it opens inwards - usually just after the bloke who p*ssed on his fingers and didn't bother washing his hands.

Note to architects: make them open outward dummies

I detest public toilets.

But they can be amusing too...

...on the way back from the autosport show last year on a virgin train; the ones with the automatic doors to the toilet. Lady came along to use it; couldn't work out how to open it so i showed her the button - whisshhh, the door opens "just press the other button inside to open it again" says I helpfully thinking that she will spot the lock.

She didn't.  

30 seconds later a bloke hits the button to go in and there she is, in all her glory, undercrackers around her ankles grabbing at her handbag to cover herself

Yep. Done that myself......Ooooh, what an Orrible sight

Jamieg285

Quoting: Rob
Yep. Done that myself......Ooooh, what an Orrible sight

Haven't seen you with a hand bag at the meets, or is that just for your 'special' weekends

Rob

Haven't seen you with a hand bag at the meets, or is that just for your 'special' weekends

Thursdays

FUBAR

yeah i heard about those things, give it a few years and they'll be everywhere.
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Roadkill

Quoting: Big Mouse

They need sensors on the doors or something . . .