Rocky does it again

Started by Jamieg285, November 26, 2007, 04:06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cunning Plan

Quoting: FUBAR
Just for CP

1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

Incursus

Quoting: philoldsmobile
martyns camaro
Ryans Camaro
Jamies Camaro (see a pattern here)

Yeah Camaro's rust

55starchief

Quoting: Incursus
Yeah Camaro's rust

Jamieg285

At least mine has the excuse of the being the oldest!  There won't be many 28 year old cars that haven't rusted.  

55starchief

Quoting: Jamieg285
At least mine has the excuse of the being the oldest! There won't be many 28 year old cars that haven't rusted.

my 1955 had almost no rust, infact it would have passed an MOT with out me replacing the front floor

Incursus

Quoting: 55starchief
At least mine has the excuse of the being the oldest! There won't be many 28 year old cars that haven't rusted.

my 1955 had almost no rust, infact it would have passed an MOT with out me replacing the front floor

Uh huh and the Trans-am, firebird, clone thingy?

55starchief

Quoting: Incursus
Uh huh and the Trans-am, firebird, clone thingy?

Thats not as old as the 1955 as its only 1977

Jamieg285

How many years days hour minutes has the '55 actually been on UK roads though, picking up salt?

55starchief

How many years days hour minutes has the '55 actually been on UK roads though, picking up salt?

well it spent 50 years in georgia where they get ice storms

Roadkill

Quoting: 55starchief
my 1955 had almost no rust, infact it would have passed an MOT

What about the exhaust ?  At the end of the day it'd still rusted, like my Caddy.  Not serious, but still rust at the end of the day.

Roadkill

T'is true, British weather is something unexplainable.

My '58 carried her rust for years in Illinois but just one winter over here in the cold and the rust got noticably worse.

She's safely tucked away in the garage, now.

philoldsmobile

i think the only state that i'm aware of that can rust a car even close to the UK is NY

the UK is the world champion of rusting cars!

Rocky

Will see how bad the trans am is when i get it in over the winter, however i have a large selection of panels thats just come in from Cali.