lexus on ebay *relisted*

Started by philoldsmobile, April 10, 2008, 05:25:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fieldy

philoldsmobile

its up.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110245121639\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110245121639

note shiny clean engine, and running so smooth the glass of water didn't even ripple!!

55starchief

That engine bay looks so much better than before mate, Im sure you wil see a sale this time

philoldsmobile

yeah, hope so.. i'm not too worried if it doesn't i'll paint the wheels (didn't get a chance due to shitty weather over weekend) and bung it in autotrader.

hehehhe, what the pics dont show is that while cleaning the engine, i discoverd the main HT lead from the coil to dizzy had turned to powder at the cap end - as it crumbled away in my hands!

in that video of the engine running, it had been cleaned up, and rammed into the remains of the terminal on the cap, i ordered a new HT lead set and cap today, a rather staggering £140!

F Body

Quoting: 55starchief
That engine bay looks so much better than before mate, Im sure you wil see a sale this time

True but I still think the " I have only owned this car for a week " will put a lot of people off

55starchief

Have given it a start for you matey

Fieldy

Quoting: 55starchief
Have given it a start for you matey

Damn, I got out-bid!!

EDGE

55starchief

Quoting: EDGE

im winning im winning:)

you bastid, you out bid me

Fieldy

£200 was my final offer....

HardRockCamaro

I wouldn't dare bid £200 on it even as a joke in case I got stuck with it...

55starchief

What we need is the reserve price then with us lot all over the UK we can make it look like its getting a lt of activity withut actualy meeting the reserve. It might just be enough to hook a genuine bidder

EDGE

alright... which one of you assholes just outbid me !!!

FUBAR

Quoting: philoldsmobile
a rather staggering £140!

Holy Carp!!
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

EDGE

Fieldy

philoldsmobile

yah, the auction is going a lot better this time.. fingers crossed..