Dining Table & Chairs - FREE

Started by ianjpage, June 03, 2008, 06:14:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ianjpage

We have just bought a new set of chairs & dining table, so have our old, well used one up for grabs...

Consists of 1 round dining table with drop sides and 4 dining chairs - 2 of which are fine, 2 of which need repairs to make them more....stable!!

FREE to whoever wants them - either collect from me or i coiuld deliver (depends where tho!)

If no one wants em by next week they going to tip!!

Pics:

Fieldy

Prob not worth it geographically, will be surprised if no-one takes this, would be ideal for the summer BBQs in my garden.....

Roadkill

Normally be interested but we've just been given a next-to-new table and chairs by Sammy's Dad.

ianjpage

Quoting: Roadkill

Normally be interested but we've just been given a next-to-new table and chairs by Sammy's Dad.

cool, you mena you actually have a proper dining area now

Roadkill

Quoting: ianjpage
you mena you actually have a proper dining area now

No.

But I will do.

Table should be showing up soon.  

The MoPar will be being moved into the lounge.

ianjpage

Rob

Quoting: ianjpage
If no one wants em by next week they going to tip!!

Freecycle them m8.... Save yourself the tip trip...!

ianjpage

Quoting: Rob

Freecycle them m8.... Save yourself the tip trip...!

Hmm could do although TBH i just need em gone as they in the way now!

FUBAR

On a similar Note:

My desk is avaliable in about 2 weeks or so, also for free because i've just acquired a new desk from my neighbour...

The Drawer where the sub is will be put back in as I still have everything.

The Desk is well used and has been rebuilt/customised a number of times over the 10 years or so that i've had it, the bottom piece is fixed to 2 bits of timber because it broke the original fixings and has visible scars from this.  The original backplate is long gone (it got kicked )  the desk also has 4 visible drill holes in it where the high shelf (which used to be an under desk keyboard shelf) used to be the full length of the desk.

The 2 Drawer units are in fine, unmolested condition (apart from the speaker) but that is 100% able to be returned to a proper drawer.
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

FUBAR

BTw drawer units are 400mm wide x 600mm deep and the desk is 1200mm wide x 600mm deep.
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

art b

its like  bloody ikea in here ...pmsl
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon: