Started by EDGE, January 25, 2009, 05:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EDGE

i want... ney.. NEED this truck...

HardRockCamaro

F Body

Gator

is that front wheel from a kenworth

nah it looks ok but trucks are trucks and should be high and chunky i dont understand why the guy didnt just buy a car if thats what he wanted

ianjpage

hmm nice truck but dont like the fact it lowered and oon wierd rims...

EDGE

pah... i think it looks awesome... I love a lifted truck.. i had one... but this is just super sexy, i dont know why, a bit like the new blonde girl in Hustle (bbc programme)

Roadkill

Not bad . . . the rims are wrong - trying to look like something they're not . . and I reckon it's lowered about 2" too much but not bad.

I'd prefer the Cobra, though.

EDGE

they look like regular chromed 18wheeler rims to me.  The truck looks to have been converted to 16 ( i think) stud axles, im pretty sure thats military spec conviniently.

I'd take that truck any day.... i think it looks great

Roadkill

Quoting: EDGE
they look like regular chromed 18wheeler rims to me

The front rims look very narrow . . too narrow to be from a big rig, IMO.

EDGE

not sure if theryre narrow, rig rigs have odd offsets so the wheel there is heavily inside the front fender.  then it looks like a dually rear so it has 2 of hose wheels face to face to give that huge dish...

FUBAR

Yeah thats quite cool, if it was at a show i'd have a look & take a pic
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

F Body

Thanks for the link Andy

Quoting: EDGE
not sure if theryre narrow, rig rigs have odd offsets

"oversized Pirelli P Zero Scorpion tires, which are mounted on 24-inch American Force big-rig wheels with 8- to 10-lug adaptors"

EDGE

philoldsmobile

Quoting: Roadkill
I'd prefer the Cobra, though

not into pickups that much.. when i used to mountain bike a lot, i considered a ranger 2.3, but couldn't quite bring myself to do it. shame in a way, as the ranger was a really nice tidy truck

Motorama

I quite like Rangers too. I sold this one to the seller 2 years ago. Cracking little truck.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1999-FORD-RANGER-XLT-4-x-4-F100-F150_W0QQitemZ150323263363QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item150323263363&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A10%7C39%3A2%7C240%3A1318\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1999-FORD-RANGER-XLT-4-x-4-F100-F150_W0QQitemZ150323263363QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item150323263363&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A10%7C39%3A2%7C240%3A1318

Last week i bought an 06 Ram 1500 Hemi with the MDS motor and an 06 Ram 2500 with a tweaked 5.9 Cummins turbo diesel.

The diesel is way quicker than the Hemi despite being a tonne heavier.

Motorama

Quoting: F Body
24-inch American Force big-rig wheels with 8- to 10-lug adaptors"

Thats quite a common mod on duallys in the states

philoldsmobile

i actually prefer the ranger S10 and dakota to the bigger trucks, they seem to be a bit more subtle on UK roads, you look a bit less like 44p or puff diddy doggy dog or whoever when driving one

FUBAR

Quoting: philoldsmobile
like 44p or puff diddy doggy dog or whoever

Come on Phil... don't pretend like you don't know their real names
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Motorama

i thought the rappers all drove Escalades and Yukons etc not pick ups

VIPER

OOOOOOOOOOPS i just made a mess........

They do look like Truck (big rig) rims with low profile tyres...

A truck should be a truck BUT that truck looks great...

OH yeh  the cobra  DRIBBLE DRIBBLE!!!!!!!!!