Happy 50th Birthday . . . . .

Started by Roadkill, January 04, 2009, 08:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roadkill

Quoting: ianjpage
could always hire trailer for somewhere round here ???

No trailer company I know of hire-out ones big enough . . .

Quoting: Gator
Dean one soloution would be a covercraft weathershield car cover i have used them for a few winters and they reduce the condensation by loads

The problem is - now, at least - that she's already damp and isn't likely to get any better being out in the cold.

She really needs to go under cover and be left with windows open to dry out a little . . .

Flip Martian

Dunno what the last 2 nights has done to that old girl but I've been getting a fair amount of ice on the inside of my Civic's windscreen the last 2 days...

art b

This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

Motorama

Aside from the fact still cant really tow an auto, unless you remove the propshaft, you would need a pretty heavy tow vehicle as it needs to do the braking for both cars and a 58 Cadillac is no light weight

art b

true enough andy,
any idea on the legal points of towing a vehicle does it have to be taxed mot'd insured etc....  or does it become a trailer
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

Motorama

Quoting: art b
true enough andy,
any idea on the legal points of towing a vehicle does it have to be taxed mot'd insured etc.... or does it become a trailer

It's a very grey area, in theory if all its wheels are on the ground, on the highway, the car would need to be legal.

Roadkill

Now with added icicles !

She's hardcore.  I love her.

Motorama

Them 58's like a bit of snow!

Taken last Easter