Truck majorly vandalised..angry...you bet!!

Started by ianjpage, February 09, 2009, 04:38:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roadkill

Quoting: ianjpage
missing fog lights - you can see the washers on the ground where they unbolted them from the car!

Keep an eye out - you'll probably see them bolted on to some chav's Saxo soon.

FUBAR

It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Fieldy

Gator

Titsy

I can't describ how angry this makes me...

Police are coming round later, although i doubt they be able to do much.....

Did they turn up?

HardRockCamaro

I can't look at the pics, I started to but it made my blood boil...

Deadmeat

if the police were inclined to do something it certainly sounds like they have left plenty of dna evidence...probably have to wait till they knife some poor bugger though.

Gator

the cops will make you as angry as the crooks

ianjpage

Quoting: Roadkill
Keep an eye out - you'll probably see them bolted on to some chav's Saxo soon.

yeah more than likely...

Quoting: Fieldy
that sux, sorry to read that buddy....

Quoting: Gator
sorry to hear that Ian

cheers guys

Quoting: Titsy
I can't describ how angry this makes me...  

mmm tell me about it - absoutely pi**ed off like no body atm...

Quoting: Titsy
Did they turn up?

Not yet and seeing as it raining and snowing, prob no point bothering to turn up now - just be lots of snow and slush to see...

ianjpage

Quoting: HardRockCamaro
I can't look at the pics, I started to but it made my blood boil...

hmm know wot u saying - i just dont wanna look at it ATM - tried to move it earlier - no such luck - too slippy/icy and no traction means it aint going nowhere...

Quoting: Deadmeat
if the police were inclined to do something it certainly sounds like they have left plenty of dna evidence...probably have to wait till they knife some poor bugger though.

never a truer word spoken - exactly my thought - they left enough 'bits' of them behind - IF the police were bothered about it they would have been out sooner...

Quoting: Gator
the cops will make you as angry as the crooks

very true....getting wound up with them now as not heard a damn thing from them today - had to chase them up this afternoon and the ansa was "very busy today so will get to you as soon as possible..."

Jo

philoldsmobile

why target something just because its different? really pointless, cretin scum need shooting.

v8mad0

Real sorry to read this Ian.

Camp out in the van after dark under a cover, when you hear things jump out A-team style and beat the feckers

Shifty

Quoting: HardRockCamaro
I *hate* people who feel they own the bit of street parking outside their house. Check your deeds!

I live on a private road and the piece of road in front of the house is actually on the deeds, if a pot hole appears we have to pay to have it repaired, or if someone slips over on the road and hurts them selves they could take us to the cleaners.

We have allowed the people across the road park one car there as we can still fit two more and one on the drive way, they have now started parking another car there and after asking them not to they persist so when I see them next they will be politely asked to move them both. Don't take the p1ss out of my generosity. "Now you get nothing". HAHA!!

"Little scroats also cut the corner and churn up the garden which really annoys me to, how god dam inconsiderate"

HardRockCamaro

Quoting: Shifty
I live on a private road and the piece of road in front of the house is actually on the deeds, if a pot hole appears we have to pay to have it repaired, or if someone slips over on the road and hurts them selves they could take us to the cleaners.

Ah, that's fair enough.  Although not the norm.

Incursus

Thats fecking disgusting! Sorry to hear about

I truly despair about this country sometimes!  Can't wait to finish uni and get out of dodge.

ianjpage

well 2 new tyres ordered today for fitting @ weekend.... 150 quid all inc more money i aint got!!

Roadkill

Have you thought about claiming on your insurance - assuming you're fully comp ?

ianjpage

Quoting: Roadkill

Have you thought about claiming on your insurance - assuming you're fully comp ?

am fully comp yeah - but i wonder is it worth it as then its a claim against the insurance which you have tostate, which means higher premiums in teh long run....

ianjpage

uber big and thanks to Ray for popping round earlier with the merc 4x4 - managed to pull the truck no problems at all (even on 'normal' road tyres!) so its now sat outside the next door neighbours ready for new tyres

Cheers ray

ianjpage

oh and i managed to find an old ford fiesta mirror glass so that will be stucxk on soon as a temp measure till i can afford to get  anew proper gm one

F Body

Big Mouse

Quoting: F Body
German 4x4 for the win

Ahem  

ianjpage

flat tyres
front fog lights removed
mirror glass being taken off last week and the aerial bent as well....

Well lil update for today

2 new Kumho tyres fitted and done
removed the switch for the fog light and terminated the wires (cant be bothered to refit new ones)
Fitted mirror glass for a fiesta(!) as thats what i had spare in the garage (bit smaller but hey its a mirror for now!)
Straightened the aerial and heat shrinked it to cover it up

SO not too bad got most of the things fixed or sorted....just gorra decide what i do now...keep it or flog it....must admin i am very tempted to flog the van and get rid of it and get summat else like a jeep or a pajero exceed again........

philoldsmobile

well.. you know its gonna need some money spending for the MOT, if you flog it you wont have to worry about that..