South Bucks Meet - Tuesday 14th April 7:30pm

Started by Andy, April 12, 2009, 05:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy

Hey Guys,

Hope you don't mind me spamming this place...

The South Bucks Meet at The Mulberry Bush Pub is starting again for 2009!

Starts at 7:30pm but the place does food so you can get there sooner and get some tucker. Has a larger carpark and is pretty easy to find. Its the only thing for a good mile that isn't a farm.

Would be awesome for some of you guys to attend, just seen Rich tonight whose organising it and it sounds like its gonna be a big one, hopefully with weather to match

For those Sat Nav'ers: HP7 0LU

For those with a sense of direction :

The Mulberry Bush,
Magpie Lane,
Coleshill,
Amersham,
Buckinghamshire,
HP7 0LU‎

Although it says Amersham, its actually on the road between Amersham and Beaconsfield.

Cheers!
Andy

F Body

40 miles from me down the M1 and then round the M25

Can't see me getting away from work earlier enough to make it

Motorama

Only 15mins from me, should be there 8ish in the Caddy

Andy

Fricking awesome! Well looking forward to seeing it!!

Just been out an valetted the Camaro (under security light.. sure to find a load of polish in the morning!) Tomorrow should be sweet if the weather stays like today

Incursus

Quoting: Titsy

If your planning on going i'll hitch a ride with you....got no fuel for my mule till payday....tomorrow

FUBAR

It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Andy

Just to be typical, my driver tonight is unsure if he's feeling well enough to go.. so i might rock up in the works van tonight

Andy

Great turn out for the first one of the year. If it stays like that, this summer should be a blast. Still got some contacts to follow up from being interested in coming.

One notable car was a guy who turned up in a 1964 Pontiac Grand Prix with a 468 stroker. The interior was a peach, sort of two tone cream and blue.

Have got some shots but was getting dark by the time I made it there, but will stick em up later.

Oh and Andy car is mint!

F Body

Quoting: Andy
Great turn out for the first one of the year

Anyone else got any pictures

Andy

Rich (the organiser) and Steve (mr porky on other forums) both took cameras but neither post on here, even after me badgering them about it.

Motorama

It was a good turnout for the first of the season with a good mix of old and newer cars plus a couple of rods.

The light was going fast when i arrived but i think Rich and Porky did take a few shots. Ill try and cross post them later.

The 64 Pontiac was very nice, and a real sleeper with that motor as it looked stock from the outside.

Oh and Andy car is mint!

I wish!

Motorama

These are Rich's pics of some of the cars there.

F Body

Quoting: Motorama
These are Rich's pics of some of the cars there.

Pontiac please

Rob

Is this gonna be a regular monthly thing.....?

Second Tuesday of the month

Will arrange to drop in on the way to work if thats the case

FUBAR

It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Andy

Yeah, this is the start of 09 for us. Will be held on the 2nd Tuesday of each with the next one being the 12th May.

I'll be whacking another thread or bumping this next time if ze admin don't mind ?

ianjpage

I'll be whacking another thread or bumping this next time if ze admin don't mind

Feel free matey, there aint much we don't allow