new Ford fiesta... has the impeachable reliability gone?

Started by philoldsmobile, April 19, 2009, 08:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fieldy

EDGE

F Body

Quoting: EDGE
i dont mind the fiat turbo

Way off topic but I think the turbo coupe has aged rather well

Cars generally are far more reliable, what really makes the real difference is how you are treated by the dealer

If the dealer goes out of their way to rectify the problem and seems to care, customers will quickly forget the problem and dismiss it as a "glitch"

If the dealer doesn't give a dam and doesn't retify the problem then the customer gets really hacked off ( and rightly so )

It's getting harder and harder to pigeon hole a particular make or model, any new product will always have it's teething problems

HardRockCamaro

Ironically I think the mass market cars are probably amongst he most reliable out there as the amount of money that gets spent on R&D for any individual model by big companies like Ford is immense, probably greater than the total R&D budget for an entire company range by a lower volume manufacturer...

I remember when the Mondeo first replaced the Sierra, Ford had spent a record breaking (At the time at least) 4 BILLION developing it.  But as a high volume world car it was important so...

Gator

why am i reading all these posts in a Mr Bean voice ?

HardRockCamaro

Roadkill

Is this going to turn into one of those long-winded, off-topic, pointless, but amusing threads ?

EDGE

everytime someone views this thread.... God kills a kitten

Andy

Everytime I read this I lose a little faith in Alfa...

(i keep going back to their website to see if it'll load)

Gator

i typed in "anal" and this thread showed up on page one, its not what i was looking for

HardRockCamaro

Roadkill

Quoting: EDGE
everytime someone views this thread.... God kills a kitten

REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH  . . . . !

Amey

Quoting: Roadkill
REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH !, REFRESH . . . . !

Aww poor Kitt........Doh!

FUBAR

It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

F Body

Quoting: Amey
Aww poor Kitt..

There was one at Billing on Sunday

Andy

Did that happen to have a woman owner. Meet a Kitt driver in my local ATS. (Kinda get drawn into talking to 3rd gen owners for some reason) says she was a regular Billing goer.

Love the front license plate positioning!

Cunning Plan

1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

Roadkill