Car detailing.....

Started by Fieldy, January 25, 2010, 04:39:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fieldy

How much is it to get a car done? Martin? What would you charge for a correction job?

I only ask for refernece in the future as I would like to get my BMW out the garage soon, and I feel I owe it

Anyway, I have been looking on the detailing world website as I do every now and then (I could never do that for work, only admire it) and it got me thinking,

Now, here is a Mustang detail thread

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=149430\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=149430

Big Mouse

I'd like to see them try that on my camaro

v8mad0

Fieldy

Quoting: v8mad0
Do it yourself

Have you seen the detailing they do? Look at the link mate, find a couple of other threads and see

HardRockCamaro

A friend of mine does paint correction, amazing job, he did Si's Mustang which was wrecked and it came up mint, ni swirls in the black paint or anything.

I *think* it's about £200 as it's a couple of days work...

Gator

Incursus

Quoting: Gator
where is Martyn ?

MIA

Roadkill

Quoting: Gator
where is Martyn ?

Last I heard working.

AFAIK all's O.K, though.

philoldsmobile

I charge a basic price of £30, provided you bring the car to me. extras like buffing or scratch removal need to be quoted with the car in front of me. I'd suggest there is very little that cant be solved for £55

Fieldy

Quoting: philoldsmobile
I charge a basic price of £30, provided you bring the car to me. extras like buffing or scratch removal need to be quoted with the car in front of me. I'd suggest there is very little that cant be solved for £55

the guys doing the motors on the link I provided are certainly charging more I am sure.

I can valet the car not a problem, I admire how they make them look better than new though

philoldsmobile

they are, but there are other economic factors that allow me to undercut them. I'd need to double my prices to do it commercially.