African taxi driver wanted

Started by Big Mouse, January 26, 2010, 09:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mouse

Driving a dark blue passat, last seen driving away from my car after putting me into the kerb

Both nearside alloy wheels damaged and the driverside front bumper corner scratched where he hit it. Bastard!!

By time I got out of the car he was gone so didn't get the reg.

Need the wheels polishing out so any recommendations for local repairs would be good. What are Pristine at woburn sands like? he says he needs the wheels for 3 days!!

Incursus

Quoting: Big Mouse
Driving a dark blue passat, last seen driving away from my car after putting me into the kerb

Bastard

Pristine at woburn sands like?

Pretty sure thats the place Martyn used...

Roadkill

F*cking taxi drivers.

I never let the ba$tards out at junctions, now . . providing I can see they've not got a fare.

The amount of times I've given way to those w@nkers and they've never thanked me for it.

Big Mouse

Well, the damage on the driverside is not as bad as it first looked.

Most of it turned out to be his paint with just a few very minor scratches left after a good T-cutting and a small kink in the metal just behind the front light, again its not immediately noticeable unless you stand at the right angle.

The front n/s wheel is proper shagged though, looks like someone has taken a rasp to it down the length of one of the spokes. The back is damaged on the rim.

Looks like a job for pristine then

Big Mouse

Quoting: Roadkill
F*cking taxi drivers.

I never let the ba$tards out at junctions, now . . providing I can see they've not got a fare.

The amount of times I've given way to those w@nkers and they've never thanked me for it.

I'm guessing this twat didn't have a license to drive a taxi because he drove off so quick; hopefully the local old bill will find him. They were really good about it; concerned whether I was injured (no) first then took all the details I could give them about the car; unfortunately it was so quick I didn't get his reg, I only saw the taxi plate.

Incursus

hopefully the local old bill will find him. They were really good about it; concerned whether I was injured (no) first then took all the details I could give them about the car; unfortunately it was so quick I didn't get his reg, I only saw the taxi plate.

Unfortunately even if they find him its his word against yours.

Even with me in the car as a witness Titsy is struggling to get anywhere with his claim.

And we got the reg.

Big Mouse

Quoting: Incursus
Unfortunately even if they find him its his word against yours.

I'm not that bothered about the damage to my car, that can be fixed and theres no chance of getting him for that .... but an african driving a taxi? he's bound to be at it somewhere along the line; either no license, car not registered, no mot etc etc.

Anyone who drives like he does definitely won't be following any of the other rules

HardRockCamaro

Quoting: Incursus
Even with me in the car as a witness Titsy is struggling to get anywhere with his claim.

Because a passenger in the vehicle is not an impartial witness sadly.

Titsy

I don't think anything will come of that in terms of the police Ray. The guy who investigated my report openly said it was obvious what had transpired and that the other guy was pulling a fast one, but they would not move to prosecute with no injuries or independent witnesses. And that was with me reporting his reg and what had happened within 30mins of the accident and them having to question him as he didn't report it.

Incursus

Quoting: HardRockCamaro
Because a passenger in the vehicle is not an impartial witness sadly.

Apparently so

Roadkill

but an african driving a taxi? he's bound to be at it somewhere along the line; either no license, car not registered, no mot etc etc.

Well, let's hope they find him and get him on a series of other offenses, then.

art b

i had an altercation yesterday with a woman swathed in rags who had no idea how to drive in this country......

i was coming down the motorway slip road,
with her behind me,at around 55mph and she darts out on to the motorway,

then pulls along side me so i cant get on to the road.......wtf....

so im doing 60 with nowhere to go......talk about head up her ass......

you have got to wonder how these foreigners have any right to be on the road .......
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

ianjpage

WTF, some people really shouldn't be on the roads...

hope u get it all sorted ray

Rob

Guess What.  Same description. Same Car. Just cut straight across me at roundabout at Wymbush/Two Mile Ash.  Wife got the plate. My eyes ain't what they used to be......Dark Blue Passat DE04 DZK

art b

This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

Rob

DVLA list it as black so maybe not the same one....

Fieldy

Quoting: Rob
DVLA list it as black so maybe not the same one....

Don't believe everything the DVLA say