when you get a scammers email ...

Started by art b, March 22, 2010, 03:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

art b

chuckle and think of this numbnuts ....

its long and has lots of emails[scan thru em] but worth it......

http://www.419eater.com/html/ahmed_sadiq.htm\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://www.419eater.com/html/ahmed_sadiq.htm
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

ianjpage

Quoting: Titsy

effort...

quite - both reading it and the actual scam lol!

Andy

Granted, I can see their scam is elaborate, but that is a lot of wasted effort and ultimately permanent damage to someone who it would've taken less that 5 seconds to hit the delete key with.

Just don't see the point, not really that entertaining.

HardRockCamaro

Seen a few of these creative scam revenge efforts.

I have zero sympathy for the scammer, damage or not.  Serves him right for being a scammer.

Gator

lot of effort and dodgy if they find out who you really are coz it will be a criminal gang

good to see the idiot get the tat though sod him

Incursus

Fieldy

Quoting: Andy
Granted, I can see their scam is elaborate, but that is a lot of wasted effort and ultimately permanent damage to someone who it would've taken less that 5 seconds to hit the delete key with.

Just don't see the point, not really that entertaining.

Because he does not come from the same world as us, in his head, someone was trying to help him, he would even go as far as tattooing a rival religions church symbol on himself in order to get some dollars out of a church charity fund.

He would never ask how the ill people who were helping him were doing, only asking where his money is, 'His' money.... It isn't even his until he is given it.

Yes, very out reached and far fetched.... but these people who wouldn't care to skin your dog for $5 can learn from this

Big Mouse

same as the Church of the Holy Cow

Feel pity for scammers at your peril, they will take every penny they can get from you without a second thought. This one might have learnt a lesson

Andy

I don't feel sorry for them, I know they'll screw anyone who unwitting to their plans, but all the same, like about 90% of the rest of the world, i'm sure it's easy just to hit the delete key!

Gator

Quoting: Andy
I don't feel sorry for them, I know they'll screw anyone who unwitting to their plans, but all the same, like about 90% of the rest of the world, i'm sure it's easy just to hit the delete key!

i think id agree mate if everyone just hit delete, no more email scammers its that simple