CADILLAC CTS-V SPORTS WAGON

Started by Andy, March 29, 2010, 08:27:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy

Looks pretty tasty actually

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=21731\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">Pistonheads Article

philoldsmobile

not bad. looks like a lexus ISF from the front (i think its the bonned that does it), and a saab from the rear..

i can see that getting very good reviews, the current CTS-V has been very well received by the press, if not so much by the public (WHY, must they buy nasty ass BMW's?).

Incursus

Looks like every other Cadillac for the last god knows how many years.
Which is not a bad thing I guess.

EDGE

thats PROPER nice for a daily, and i bet it goes like a raped ape too !!!

Gator

i like that loads more than the saloon

VIPER

FUBAR

I like that.

Quoting: Gator
i like that loads more than the saloon

Suppose its like the 300c, that looks WAY better as the estate version
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

philoldsmobile

Quoting: VIPER
Looks lik a SAAB.....

not surprising - I believe it would have been a SAAB if GM hadn't sold the company,

HardRockCamaro

Eating up an RS6 estate near you any day now...

F Body

Gator

does look like a SAAB and itts grey

F Body

Quoting: Gator
does look like a SAAB

I've said for the last couple of years but if GM rebadged the new Cadillac's as Saab's they would fly out of the showrooms, the styling minus some of the bling is spot on what a modern Saab should look like. It's a bit late for that now

ianjpage

philoldsmobile

Quoting: F Body
I've said for the last couple of years but if GM rebadged the new Cadillac's as Saab's they would fly out of the showrooms, the styling minus some of the bling is spot on what a modern Saab should look like. It's a bit late for that now

bang on the money there Martyn......

its senseless trying to sell Cadillacs in the UK, as they are perceived as a poor quality product in a premium marketplace. SAAB in the UK have a better badge image, and with the CTS-V being a very good car in terms of both quality and performance, it would have made on obvious move to attach the more prestigious (in the UK) SAAB badge to the technically superior cadillac.

SAAB could have been GM's answer to Jaguar.

Roadkill

Looks good to me - be better in black . . . . or dark red for that matter . . .

philoldsmobile

the more I look at it the more I like it.....

when I do buy another yank its gonna be a fat man car, something like a caddy,(prob late 70's) or maybe another cutlass.. prob early 80's

Failing that, a Cherokee or an astro, so I can get another MTB and get back into mountain biking.....