FAO: Vicky and other girlies....

Started by EDGE, March 19, 2010, 01:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EDGE

go on... how many blokes have clicked this thread.... shame on you....

my mum has just given me Remmington Parafin Spa thingymawotsit.  She figure's I know enough birds that one of them will want it It's one of these:  

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Remington-Paraffin-Spa-Treatment-w-Lots-of-Extras-New_W0QQitemZ180481987769QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2a059094b9\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Remington-Paraffin-Spa-Treatment-w-Lots-of-Extras-New_W0QQitemZ180481987769QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2a059094b9

looking at the box you heat/melt this wax stuff then stick your hand/foot in it, wrap said limb in a plastic bag (60 supplied) then stick it in the oven mit looking thing.  

She's used it once for her hands so the wax is already in the machine rather than new in a packet, im sure heating it up for a minute will let you pull out the used wax in one lump.  You can then stick new wax in.

Failing Vicky wanting it anyone can take it away :) I thought it might be good for your wrist Vicky as the wax stuff has magical healing properties!! According to the box it'll fix all joint/muscle/health/climate change/environmental/conflict issues...  

women will buy anything!!!

I'm sure we can arrange a chain to get the package up to MK, failing that I can UPS it for £10.

EDGE

Andy, Gator, Fbod and Tit's you are all guilty of looking in here, you're the only ones online and the topic viewed number keeps going up!!!

pwned !!!

art b

This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

Gator

Quoting: EDGE
Andy, Gator, Fbod and Tit's you are all guilty of looking in here, you're the only ones online and the topic viewed number keeps going up!!!

pwned !!!

guilty i did look and i read

"my mummy gave me a leg waxer" so i had to go a weld something and piss outside to feel like a bloke again

EDGE

Quoting: Gator
"my mummy gave me a leg waxer" so i had to go a weld something and piss outside to feel like a bloke again

thats about right yeah

I rekon we get a Mod to change youre name to GinsterGator now that youre a yorkie muncher....

FUBAR

I rekon we get a Mod to change youre name to GinsterGator now that youre a yorkie muncher....

PMSL

NB: this thread has a lot of views...
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Gator

LOL i could live with it immac boy heh heh

Amey

Failing Vicky wanting it anyone can take it away :) I thought it might be good for your wrist Vicky as the wax stuff has magical healing properties!! According to the box it'll fix all joint/muscle/health/climate change/environmental/conflict issues...

Thanks for the offer, but I already have one.
Bought one when they first tried using that treatment on my wrist at the hospital.

Fieldy

I looked... I don't even know why....

EDGE

no worries vicky.... anyone else ?  or for anyone else's wife/girlfriend ?

Jo

EDGE

if no one here wants it a mate of mine said she'll have it.....

going once....

philoldsmobile

if no one here wants it a mate of mine said she'll have i

is she hot?

EDGE