South Bucks Car Meet - 13th April

Started by Andy, April 06, 2010, 08:09:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy

A weeks warning.. must be a personal best!

Its that time again, back at the Harte and Magpies Pub for the first of the month meets this year. This meet was really kicking off from the middle of last year, with several times the overflow car park becoming full. Very popular with the owners clubs, such as the Mustang and Corvette clubs, both putting in good shows at last years meets. All are welcome!

Here's hoping for the weather to be kind for it...

Details

Harte and Magpies Pub,
Coleshill,
Amersham Bucks,
HP7 0LU.

7:30pm til dark
Great pub food and local beers.

For more info call Rich on 07879255249

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=The+Harte+and+Magpies&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=18.703427,39.155273&ie=UTF8&hq=The+Harte+and+Magpies&hnear=&ll=51.637506,-0.619617&spn=0,359.99761&t=h&z=19&layer=c&cbll=51.637395,-0.619746&panoid=FDElPHW5wXIez1EWf5zEzw&cbp=12,241.31,,0,4.29\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">Harte and Magpies Pub on Streetview

Motorama

Cool

I was wondering this morning when this started up again

Roadkill

Too skint to attend any long-ish-distance meet at the mo.

F Body

Quoting: Andy
Here's hoping for the weather to be kind for it...

I'll keep my

Andy

Quoting: Roadkill
Too skint to attend any long-ish-distance meet at the mo

No probs mate, I know it's a long round trip for you guys, sorta of using this as a google search thingy. If you search 'South Bucks Car Meet' most results are forums like here and the NSRA. All helps hopefully.

I am in the middle of finishing off a webby site for myself and the meet. I get a few people asking where they can see the photos and as much as I whore the MKB forum to everyone I think it might be easier to just say my url.

Cheers Martyn! it's been looking suspect over the weekend but hopefully we'll get some more warm weather!

I've got a friend coming who has just finished her MK1 Fez, she's fitted a rebuilt 1.6 CVH engine and has completely rebuilt all the suspension brakes etc, herself. She must've been reading this place though as she's sprayed it matt black...

Andy

Quoting: Motorama
I was wondering this morning when this started up again

I'm wondering what you're bringing!

F Body

Cheers Martyn! it's been looking suspect over the weekend but hopefully we'll get some more warm weather!

Well I never say I'll go to a meet unless I know I can

Not impossible but I'm still working at least 12 hr days, tonight was the first night I've cycled home without lights since last summer

Motorama

I'm wondering what you're bringing!

Ha! I think i've brought a different car to every meet so far

I've got a few to choose from this time, Dodge or GMC pickups, 69 Chevy Suburban, 57 Chevy Coupe, 58 Caddy Coupe or 57 Caddy Conv.

Plus i'm looking at a 53 Pontiac later in the week