car and driver

Started by Gator, May 31, 2010, 02:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gator

philoldsmobile

turned out pretty well from what I hear, top marks T miester!!

Its a slippery slope from here, you realise the car could be a competitive sportsman ET car, and make the odd race entry.. then you get poorer, its addictive too.  One reason for the cutlass was to do Sportsman ET (then the much better sounding street ET) even now I definitely get itchy to do a bit of 10.90 bike... might see what bonus brings in january..

Amey

That's a very cool pic

Yeap Titsy had some fun today racing in a 'Bracket Race'
Will let him explain it more when he gets on here.

Well done again mate

ianjpage

Very well done to you titted one

Amey

VIPER

WELL?????????????????

Titsy

Cheers for the flattering picture Gator... I think I was sat checking the forum on my phone in that pic, during one of the many cleanups of the Sunday session...

Quoting: philoldsmobile
top marks T miester!!

Not quite top, but I did place 2nd in the Quick 16 Gamblers ET shoot-out. Chuffed to bits with that too... I only entered on a whim and didn't think i'd even get past the quallifiers.

In the semi's mannaged to run a 14.113 (1/1000th above my personal best) on a 14.11 dial-in.

I lost the final by 0.017s (2 feet), it was a hell of a race...

Came away with a pot, a few pound notes in prize money, and some t-shirts and goodies....

Cracking day

Might treat the old girl to a fluids change for all her hard work.

Monkey

Titsy well done mate and all after sum helpfull coaching from myself. Er glad you didn't listen to a thing I told ya lol.  It's the beging of the end now my man. There'll be nos,turbos and allsorts being bolted on soon and there all just a click away :0D

Loved all ya go go gadets very trick sir and way over this southen monkeys head :-O

Gator

Titsy

Gator, can you email me a full size copy of that please!

I'll PM my email address

Roadkill

Ponti

Well done Titsy, gtreat photo's Gator

Jo

philoldsmobile

yer fuel cap is not shut

Titsy

yer fuel cap is not shut

GM spec panel gap...

Big Mouse

even now I definitely get itchy to do a bit of 10.90 bike... might see what bonus brings in january..
a time machine would be useful if you want to race 10.90 bike pretty sure the slowest bike class nowadays is 9.50 bike and the top boys in that are running to 5/1000ths of their index

Gator

Steve

sent you a link where you can download full size

ignore the 1st PM (wrong link) and you need to free up space to get the 2nd correct one

Big Mouse

How did you get that effect gator?

Gator

Quoting: Big Mouse

How did you get that effect gator?

its tonemapped frpm a RAW file mate i went a bit over the top with it as the pic wasnt that great and i liked the texture of the track  i use it a a fair bit but useualy a lot more subtle

heres a couple more from the weekend with the same effect at differing amounts

Andy

Is that Badgers Chevelle? If so, awesome bumper sticker!!

Titsy

Quoting: Gator
you need to free up space to get the 2nd correct one

Done

Big Mouse

its tonemapped frpm a RAW file

What do you use? photoshop? elements?

Monkey

Yep that's badgers car and yep at times " it's a shit hobby" I got that on the back of the apple to .... But the weekend for sir Titsy and me it was a great hobby lol we both come away with some booty :0)

Gator

Quoting: Big Mouse
its tonemapped frpm a RAW file

What do you use? photoshop? elements?

sorry mate should of said its some HDR software

this http://www.hdrsoft.com/\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://www.hdrsoft.com/

you need to buy the license but its worth every penny imo

F Body

Good pictures G Man

Lets hope the new gearbox is up for drag racing