Too many "To Do's"

Started by ianjpage, October 25, 2005, 05:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ianjpage

Well with 7 vehicles what do you expect!!

Here is a quick update of the status of the "fleet"

3rd Gen Camaro - Sorted now - just had New springs, valve stem seals, oil & filter, coolant, plugs, leads, rocker gaskets, oil pressue switch, oil seals, (4) headlights  -  all i need to do now is sort the electrical issues out - got no internal lioghts, no horn(!!), no elec boot ope - oh what fun!

4th Gen camaro - needs full service (plugs, leads, oil & filter, gearbox fluid & fileter, coolant, etc.

Cobra - Fuel filler neck seal, oil & filter, coolant, plugs, leads, etc.

GT - Oil & filter, coolant (not much on this thank goodness!)

Grande - Oil & filter, Gearbox oil & filter, Gearbox seal (it leaks fkluid )

Pontiac - (in garage atm) plugs, leads, oil & filter, gearbox oil & filter, coolant, etc

Jeep - Drive belt (as 1/2 thickness it should be!), oil & filter, gearbox oil&filter

Think thats it - just gorra work out how to pay for all of it now as they unfortunately all need doing - cant leave it much longer!!

Roadkill

Are you still looking to sell a Mussie ?

Sammy-Lou works with a guy who was on the look-out for one, apparently.

55starchief

Quoting: Roadkill
Sammy-Lou works with a guy who was on the look-out for one, apparently.

Is that her gay friend

Roadkill

She DID inform him that Mussies are girlie cars.

Still a Yank is better then none . . . . He could be a potential new member . . . ?

ianjpage

Yeah i am indeed trying to flog not only the Mustang GT but also the 3rd gen - if you want all the info and that - send us an email i reply with all the info / pics if ya want??

em: ian@jackdanielswhiskey.co.uk

ianjpage

She DID inform him that Mussies are girlie cars.

Still a Yank is better then none . . . . He could be a potential new member . . . ?

Erm, i think you have it wrong there - camaros are the cars most commonly bought for girls in the US!!!!

and indeed any yank is better than no yank!

Roadkill

I'll have a word with Sammy-Lou and try to find out how serious he is . . . I'll try to drag him to a meet, too.

55starchief

Quoting: ianjpage
Erm, i think you have it wrong there - camaros are the cars most commonly bought for girls in the US!!!!

I was always told that firebirds were chick cars

ianjpage

I'll have a word with Sammy-Lou and try to find out how serious he is . . . I'll try to drag him to a meet, too.

OK bud no probs - just let us know whatever.

Quoting: 55starchief

I was always told that firebirds were chick cars

Firebirds / camaros - is there any real difference LMAO ***runs and hides away now***

Roadkill

They WERE the better-spec version of the 'Maro's weren't they?

More creature comforts . . . Handbag holder . . . Make-up mirror . . . Lipstick tray . . .

55starchief

Firebirds / camaros - is there any real difference LMAO

Got me mate they all look the same, keep saying this on the pontiac forum 3rd gens look like the offspring from cousins

ianjpage

They WERE the better-spec version of the 'Maro's weren't they?

More creature comforts . . . Handbag holder . . . Make-up mirror . . . Lipstick tray . . .

LOL so true

Quoting: 55starchief
Got me mate they all look the same, keep saying this on the pontiac forum 3rd gens look like the offspring from cousins

Ooo think they might get a bit upset woulnd't they hehe

Jamieg285

3rd Gen Camaro - Sorted now - just had New springs, valve stem seals, oil & filter, coolant, plugs, leads, rocker gaskets, oil pressue switch, oil seals, (4) headlights - all i need to do now is sort the electrical issues out - got no internal lioghts, no horn(!!), no elec boot ope - oh what fun!

What did you do with the Headlights?  You may have noticed that Ryan is looking to do his soon, any info might be helpful.

ianjpage

all new replacement units as all 4 had the patterns shot to pieces in them!!!!

much much brighter and better now - can actually see the road at night now!!