South Bucks Car Meet

Started by Andy, March 07, 2011, 07:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy

What a brilliant night, perfect t-shirt weather, perfect set of cars, with new ones showing up every meet! Heard word there would be a few dropping by on their way back from Le Mans, also a stunning true proper hot rod showed up.

Pics to follow tonight. Had a great chat with Andy about the Power Big Meet... Planted an idea there for a holiday!

Motorama

Was a good meet, numbers a little down on last month but still one of the better turnouts. Drove there and back with the top down

Andy

Right you lot, we're here again! Tonight meet should be good to go with the forecasters saying the rain won't come until tomorrow morning!

Looking at having the first run out for the Mustang too after it's stay in the workshop. Steering and brakes now sorted, moving it around on the drive (as much as I'm allowed to do) it feels pretty damn good.

So, usual place (Harte and Magpies Pub) usual time (7pm) seeya there!

(pre wash..)

Motorama

F Body

Quoting: Andy
Right you lot, we're here again! Tonight

Bugger I'd have been up for this tonight if I'd known

Camaro is still waiting for her exterior valet, so no chance of her making an appearance tonight

Enjoy

Andy

Another corker of a meet, another bunch of cars I've not seen before too! Always good to have some newbies to look at. We were down on numbers but plenty to see...

Our '67 Coupe, fresh out of the workshop last week, no hairy steering or dodgey brakes. Still plenty to work on though!

Martin Coopers '66 Coupe. Always a nice turned out car

Getting some British classics along too...

Late model 'Stang, well turned out, spent most of the evening comparing shots with the owner

Whatever it is, it's blown, green and loud.

Stunning '55, mint in all ways...

... even under the hood!

Richard's '72 Charger, as always makes an entrance from about 1/2 a mile away!

Love this!

Worthy of a couple of shots...

Nice demonstration of depth of field... its ferkin' long!

Seem to be getting more and more choppers along, making the meet more and more diverse!

John 'Force' Witney's truck

Stunning.

'nother chopper

Mach 1 parking in the Mustang area

Not sure why, but I like this shot, saved as my phones wallpaper

Awww

Nice 'Vette

Awesome. Just awesome.

Looks pretty beat up, but was actually kitted out with an air shifter, some upgraded Corvette brakes and a bunch of other neat stuff.

oh and no front bumpers!

This Coupe had to be my car of the night, not a bad thing to say about it. Martin would have a field day polishing it, lots of bits of chrome tucked under it...

Reflections... try not to get in the way!

F Body

We were down on numbers

Quoting: F Body
Bugger I'd have been up for this tonight if I'd known

I've organised a few meets, you need to remind people about a week before hand, then 2 days before and finally on the day

Martin Coopers '66 Mustang Coupe

Is he the very rude Guy who wears a hat, also has a modern Mustang and a mobility Scooter

Don't think the '71 Maro looks that beaten up, well not compared to Jamie's

Andy

Quoting: F Body
Is he the very rude Guy who wears a hat, also has a modern Mustang and a mobility Scooter  

Has never been rude to me, lovely chap and always up for a chat. Does have a slight problem with remembering names though!

Yeah my bad, I haven't really been on it this last month and it kinda crept up on me. I will set reminders for the September meet, although we're now coming close to the last one of the year!

Motorama

Was a good night, fair few cars there