Need to borrow a compressor . . . .

Started by Roadkill, July 25, 2011, 09:21:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roadkill

Basically needs to be able to run air tools (not spraying) - but as large as possible.

Will require it mid-end of August for a week or two.

Cheers.

Big Mouse

I've got portable in the garage that you can borrow if its big enough for you. I'll get the details off it when I get in.

Very similar to this but the previous model. I've only got two hoses for it, one with a permanently fitted tyre guage and the other an airgun. What did you need to use it for? I've been meaning to fit a suitable Schrader coupling to the end of one of the hoses but never got around to it.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_567077_langId_-1_categoryId_165727\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_567077_langId_-1_categoryId_165727

Roadkill

Will be running air tools for some car body-work repair and prep.

50 litre @ 119 psi - should do, I reckon.

F Body

Quoting: Roadkill
for some car body-work repair and prep.

Well I can't see the Caddy ever being painted and the Camaro isn't due it's rattle can matt black paint job yet, so what you painting Buddy

art b

Quoting: F Body
so what you painting Buddy

Basically needs to be able to run air tools (not spraying)

duh... marti....
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

Big Mouse

Quoting: art b
duh... marti....

Ah bless him, you'll be that age one day

Roadkill

Oooo, it's got Martyn wondering.

Actually, yes, the prep work WILL lead to spraying and, yes, I have been discussing prep and paintwork on BOTH the Caddy AND the Camaro . . . . but it's only one of them for now . . .

F Body

prep and paintwork on BOTH the Caddy AND the Camaro . . . . but it's only one of them for now . . .

I thought you might have modified the Mondeo

Well it is 60 feet long