Enfield Krispy Kreme Trashed in last nights riots !

Started by F Body, August 08, 2011, 02:56:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F Body

Incursus

Quoting: F Body
OK Edge where were you last night

Starbucks of course

FUBAR

It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

EDGE

didnt reallise KK was hit

dont get me started on these rioting cun*s... If they come near my starbucks I'm going to the gun safe, loading up and going vigilante

art b

certain sections of the local community are ripping the heart out of these  areas....

then they will be whining that no businesses are willing to invest there and many other parts of london,.... and thats its not their fault...
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

Cunning Plan

Yeah, it's like the pr1cks that graffiti everywhere, throw litter and trash any kind of amenity like a new bus stop - then moan that their area is a dump anyway.
1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

Andy

Quoting: EDGE
going vigilante postal

That'll teach 'em!

F Body

They should have a curfew time and then anyone caught looting should be shot - period

You have more chance of going to jail if your caught speeding

philoldsmobile

oddly while all this was happening, Casa de RK was watching Harry Brown!

KK wasn't hit too bad, and was open again as usual today. hmmm. haven't had a KK for ages. Might be a nice ride out on the Duke before winter sets in?

art b

lookin at the follow up riots ..

we need to deploy some proper law enforcement ...to sort out these chavs and kids who are out for whatever they can loot...

in the shape of the army to deal out some short sharp shocks..

looks pretty grim to the rest of the world thats looking at us, who are hoping to hold a secure olympic games next year....

minniewinnie

Quoting: art b
we need to deploy some proper law enforcement ...to sort out these chavs and kids who are out for whatever they can loot... n the shape of the army to deal out some short sharp shocks.

Yep bullets are cheaper and quicker than a court case....

Quoting: art b
looks pretty grim to the rest of the world thats looking at us, who are hoping to hold a secure Olympic games next year

Ya not wrong there I would not like to go to a country that cant handle major trouble.. Most other country's would have had the military out by now ???

Fieldy

Just arrived at my mums last night and sat and watched the furniture store set ablaze, then spread for 1.5 hours.... And neither of us could work out why the army wasn't there.... Do they need Camerons direct order??

Cunning Plan

Quoting: Fieldy
And neither of us could work out why the army wasn't there.... Do they need Camerons direct order??

Probably still over deployed in Afganistan.

A sad situation. The people (read chav pr1cks) who are out against law and order will soon want the Police to protect and help them when it is THEIR house that is damaged

Why can't things be this simple:

IF you are seen doing something, a snatch squad come in, group everyone together, bundle them in a van down to Dover. From there they are put on a boat and taken to a floating static island in the middle of the channel. There they will be left with each other and forgotten about (yes a bit like Australia). If they don't want to live in England, out they go, job done, we can get back on with things.

We haven't got the resources (especially now) to deal with thousands of kids roaming the streets causing issues. Doesn't this just show how wrong it all is when their own parents can't keep their 14 year old son in doors instead of looting JD Sports?

**** it, ship all the cu*ts off to Iraq or Afganistan - then see if they have something bad to say about England.

philoldsmobile

I wonder how long before someone tries to blame immigration and 'muslamic' law..

Problem is, there are so many scummy people who are angry, but don't actually know why, and anything will set them off. Don't they have mobile execution buses in china? perhaps we should have some over here for this sort of thing.

on a more realistic note, for those that are arrested and proven to have started fires etc, they should be fined the full cost of rebuilding the properties, as undoubtedly insurance companies will use this as an excuse to hike insurance premiums across the board.

FUBAR

Why are the Police not using Non-Lethal ammunition to disperse these riots(lets be realistic, actually shooting everyone is a bad idea).

Why are the Army not involved as stated above?  When LA had the Rodney King Riots in 1992 they deployed the National Guard within 2 days and imposed a curfue.  That was kicked off by Police action / Racial issues in a far more relevant way than these riots have followed an otherwise peaceful protest about Police action here.

The guy they shot was a Criminal with a Gun...!! what more justification do they need if he is indicating that he is willing to use his weapon?
In the US this incident wouldn't have even raised an eyebrow.

Its just unjustifiable and unacceptable that people feel they need to do this, adults and teenagers alike, they're just mindless thugs and as you say their parents are obviously complete f***wits as well.

I read in the Paper this morning that people have been seem posing in photos with their "Hauls of looted goods" on Social Networking sites... this (and the fact they looted JD Sports) just shows the level of Intellect & Social Standing that we're dealing with here)  I mean seriously how F***ing dumb do you need to be.

Genuine question:  Just exactly how do you Loot a Subway 'Restaurant'???
Idiots... LOL

This whole situation needs shutting down NOW in a quick, firm and decisive move, Army Deployment, APCs with Water Cannons, Rubber Bullets, Tear Gas, RUC Landrovers and an instant sizable fine for everyone arrested followed by any other relevant charges.

Anything less is just an embarrasement to the UK & its Police Force especially as stated above within 12 months of 'our' Olympics.

:2c:

F Body

Quoting: FUBAR
This whole situation needs shutting down NOW in a quick, firm and decisive move, Army Deployment, APCs with Water Cannons, Rubber Bullets, Tear Gas, RUC Landrovers and an instant sizable fine for everyone arrested followed by any other relevant charges.

Very well put Mr Fubar

FUBAR

Cunning Plan

Yup, totally agree.

But we do not want to get compared to Libia / Egypt etc - I know this is a completely different situation, but people will compare us to them if we start using the military.

I say, let the usual protest rules go ahead - so they can protest and say what they want, but the second someone breaks a law, BAM rubber bullets, water cannon, Skynet robots etc, then onto that floating island I was talking about. What would these people really contribute to society?  

Seriously, they are just out to cause an issue, vandalise and loot. This is what they have always wanted. They have no cause, they have no reason, they are just doing it because that is the kind of people they are and they are using the Tottenham shooting as an excuse. Again, if that is who they are, then they can offer society nothing, so get the Fu*k out of this country

FUBAR

Quoting: Cunning Plan
then onto that floating island I was talking about

Yeah a nice rusty old Oil Tanker covered in Barnacles & have Dennis Hopper in charge with an eye patch on one eye & a hoard or reprobates as bunk mates...    Oh wait no thats Waterworld...

Cunning Plan

Cunning Plan

art b

a lot of this rioting is promoted through social networks and smart phones...

art b

Quoting: Theresa May, a woman living in an ivory tower...
Home Secretary Theresa May was asked whether she would consider allowing the use of water cannon, the introduction of curfews or troops being brought in to control the disorder.

She said that unlike other countries, British policing traditionally did not rely on such methods. But she said "in these circumstances" she would listen to what the police felt they needed to do the job.

all well and good for her to say... it wont be her family,house or business that will be targeted tonight...

put her out on the streets surrounded by street urchins tonite, and see how she feels then....

Andy

Dennis Hopper

RIP

I can't believe that half the shops in Wycombe are 'preparing for the worse'. As much as I hate this town I'd like to think that it was a bit more sensible! Driving through it last night though, it was erilie quiet and two riot vans were stood at the top of the high street.

Wonder what tonight will bring?

Slightly o/t, anyone know what make of trucks the police used to run down the protesters on that street. They looked beefed up like American police trucks and I thought they had a chevy front end. That's what it needs though!

EDGE

its getting well out of hand, this is what you get for being soft for the past 25 years, all these c**ts are unfortunately, the product of a sh1toriffic quarter of a century...

dont even get me started......

There is an uprising planned in enfield tonight, apparently there are around 2-300 'good citizens' that will be 'protecting' the town

This means 300 people beating the ever loving sh1t out of the rioters.. GOOD  We need to take back our streets from these few, but determined arseholes.  The only way to stop them doing what theyre doing is to stop them from walking, in my opinion, so be it....

gone vigilante.... BRB