AACi Nort London area rep post up for grabs

Started by EDGE, April 11, 2006, 12:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EDGE

becuase I'm sick and tired of the politics, arguments and hassle that go along with trying to represent this club, which unfortunatley means trying to stick up for "official" decisions and actions. I'm not doing it anymore.... I've had enough of being guilty by proxy...

Being in the club.. fine.. dont have a problem with it. However, I refuse to stick up for management decisions, which as a representitive of the club I am bound to do..

I am sure this thread will be moved to the members section, and wrongly so i feel, as I am an area rep for both members and non-members and I believe that both parties have a right to read this post. If it is moved however I shall post this statement elsewhere, only to allow people to read it and understand why i have chosen to resign my poistion as a club representative.

I will continue to organise meets and events in my local area, under no club banner and open to all who choose to attend, be them members of this club or any other... i hold no grudge against anyone for anything... life's far easier that way and there are far more important things to stress about than what club someone belongs to...dont you think ?

EDGE

Pod

55starchief

Quoting: Pod
I take it this got moved/deleted then?

Not yet mate, Looks like edge posted them both at the same time

Pod

Ah well, won't be long I'm sure.

I wonder how long it will take to take him off their area reps page. I got banned back in January and I'm still on there.
Is PhilO still an AACI rep? He's on the page too.

55starchief

Quoting: Pod
Is PhilO still an AACI rep? He's on the page too.

No philo stepped down about a month ago much the same reason as edge

EDGE

i posted them both at the same time ish... as i didnt want to loose the text if it gets moved/deleted over there

EDGE

VIPER

EDGE

my thread on the aaci has been deleted

EDGE

55starchief

Quoting: EDGE
my thread on the aaci has been deleted

No surprise there

EDGE

and reposted, and deleted, now its on its 3rd repost

EDGE

55starchief

and deleted again

Jamieg285

Looks like that ones gone too.

EDGE

yeah, ive now been TOLD to only post it in the members section... what a joke..

im also having a very interesting email conversation with H.. private of course.. so dont ask...

EDGE

Giblets

Freedom of speech seems to be denied regularly on the main forum.

EDGE

i dont know whos deleteing them, no-one tells me anything... i dont care... its just silly now..

EDGE

Roadkill

i dont care... its just silly now..

Seems to be the norm, now Mate.

Sad, really it is.  

After PhilO stood down I'd have laid money that others would soon follow . . . .

I know at least another two Reps are intenting to quit at the end of their memberships if not before . . .

FUBAR

i dont care... its just silly now..

Sadly these are becoming my sentiments exactly m8  I've tried to stand by the club itself but am now out of patience.
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Incursus

Quoting: FUBAR
I've tried to stand by the club itself but am now out of patience.

Ditto I've allways tried to see both sides of the argument as it were.

But the thing with the BBQ......I can't see any, rational, other side to the argument.  And neither can anyone i've spoken to in or outside the car scene.

Completely baffled.  Clearly nothing to do with the BBQ itself.

FUBAR

Quoting: Incursus
Clearly nothing to do with the BBQ itself.

Indeed...

Jo

Look on the bright side we've all made some great friends despite all the politics, they can't take that away from us.

FUBAR

Quoting: Podette
Look on the bright side we've all made some great friends despite all the politics

Indeed...

Roadkill

Quoting: Podette
Look on the bright side we've all made some great friends despite all the politics, they can't take that away from us.

Rock on, Girl.

Giblets

Isn't there a third national American Car Club thats just started up recently?

Roadkill

Roadkill

You've got AACUK, AACI, AACNW, AVO . . . . MKB.