Main Menu

ello!

Started by Gator, June 03, 2012, 08:13:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gator

allroight mi lovers

hows tricks ?

been off the radar for some time mostly coz of doing other stuff, mainly career related but am thinking about motors again

got a promotion looming so id thought id invest the extra loot on something that goes sideways 60s 70s muscle of course the good cars seem to getting out of reach for the average joe so the time to act may be now

Roadkill

Alright, mate . . . . was only thinking of you earlier (wonder why ?)

See you've got a band together - how's that going ?

Know what you mean about the motors . . . . there seems to be a big gap between the cheaper yanks (80's/90's Camaros / Mussies etc) and the more expensive ones, now more than ever.

FUBAR

Hello!!

Long time no speak! i've been keeping myself busy with various bits & still here  Camaro is still shiny side up etc

Good to hear you're thinking of cars again, you still have the Green Firebird I assume?

any plans of coming to Billing in 2 weeks? I know a few of us lot are camping over this time so weather permitting it should be a good weekend.
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Gator

band is going great thats been a right laugh we rock pretty good still have the firebird foobs its exactly like it was, i don't have much free time to spend on it because of college work but when all that is over i will finish it

you know what Billing sounds good i think i might come for the day just to dip my toe in be good to catch up

car wise i am after a good un you know the type of things i like so keep your ears open

really tempted by a mach 1 and am considering importing one

Incursus

ianjpage

Elo mr Gator - nice to hear from you again - ooo sounds like fun car hunting, wish had more dosh to do the same, as sure you find summat interesting, although prob a lot more choice in the US....