HD axle stands

Started by Big Mouse, November 03, 2012, 02:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mouse

Having a bit of a garage clear out

I've got 4 of these - 2 pairs in very good condition, very minor use
http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/product/details/cax-6tbc-6-ton-axle-stands\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/product/details/cax-6tbc-6-ton-axle-stands

£65 ono

Heavy duty Bluepoint 2 ton low level workshop jack, good condition. This is proper heavy duty, not your normal Ebay 'heavy duty' that breaks if you step on it. This lifted the F150 with ease

£55

Digging deeper into it tomorrow, can almost see the back wall!

Roadkill

How low's the low level Jack ?

ianjpage

How quick you looking to get the stands gone, i need to replace my very worn / old pair , but wouldn't be able to pay / take em till payday (mid nov) .. very interested in em though...

Big Mouse

Quoting: Roadkill
How low's the low level Jack ?

68mm low level lift

Big Mouse

Quoting: ianjpage
How quick you looking to get the stands gone, i need to replace my very worn / old pair , but wouldn't be able to pay / take em till payday (mid nov) .. very interested in em though...

I'll wait if you definitely want them?

Incursus

Quoting: Big Mouse
Heavy duty Bluepoint 2 ton low level workshop jack, good condition. This is proper heavy duty, not your normal Ebay 'heavy duty' that breaks if you step on it. This lifted the F150 with ease

£55

Jamieg285

Digging deeper into it tomorrow, can almost see the back wall!

Your garage has walls?  

I'll have to have a dig around in mine

ianjpage

I'll wait if you definitely want them?

Yes please then

Roadkill

Yep, I'll have the jack.

I'll hold fire on collecting til I see what else you're clearing out.

Big Mouse

Yes please then

Put aside for you

Quoting: Roadkill
Yep, I'll have the jack.  

I'll hold fire on collecting til I see what else you're clearing out.

You bring the mondeo over, I'll keep throwing stuff in there til your wallet is empty, hows that sound?

Ok, I'll have a look see what else I don't need anymore. Mostly old tools and stuff, old bench saw, old router table with router, bench grinder etc all in working order plus some gardening tools. I haven't even got up into the loft of the garage yet

Roadkill

some gardening tools

Definitely don't need any of those . . . unless the gravel needs mowing at some point.

I can pick up this weekend if it's in the way.

ianjpage

I haven't even got up into the loft of the garage yet

I could have sworn you said aggggges ao you were going to sort that lol!!!

ianjpage

Yes please then

Put aside for you

Mucho gracias !

Big Mouse

I could have sworn you said aggggges ao you were going to sort that lol!!!

yeah I did, but I need the room now.

Roadkill

You got any more stuff lined up, Ray, or do I need to come and collect the jack now ?