Finally a realistic 1st Insurance renewal quote.

Started by F Body, December 21, 2012, 03:01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F Body

Having four vehicle insurances to renew each year, I dread the renewal quotes by the Con Men, sorry Insurance Companies who boast we will beat any like for like quote

Then you look at your 1st renewal quote to find it's gone up 30%

They generally just take the P!ss

However I've just got this years renewal quote for the Z28 and the 1st quote is up just over 8%, far less than my other policies.

A quick check on Money PooPooMarKet.Con and it's the cheapest

Let's here it for RH Insurance Services

http://www.rhclassicinsurance.co.uk/\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://www.rhclassicinsurance.co.uk/

Andy

So is it cheaper than last year? If its not there's still some enquiries to do.

In my opinion insurance should never go up unless you've had a claim, eventually it'll plateau out but if you've never had a reason to use it why should you pay more to buy it.

I found ClassicLine to be great, not only did they get me a far better deal than Flux, they were a lot cheaper too. I didn't really have many other iption but next year I should be able to do an Edge style quote off against them all!

F Body

Quoting: Andy
In my opinion insurance should never go up unless you've had a claim,

Yeah right, touch wood haven't had a my fault claim for over 20 years but all insurance goes up above inflation every year

True you can sometimes get a reduction by changing company, but with my age/profile and vehicles is doesn't make a lot of difference

art b

them meerkats get me cheaper insurance every year....

simples...eeek
This forum needs, ''YOU'' posting,Not just reading ! :moon:

Rob

Quoting: F Body
but all insurance goes up above inflation every year

Inflation isn't 8% though Mart.  Tell 'em you are willing to give them an extra £10 and thats it.....

Cunning Plan

Quoting: art b
them meerkats get me cheaper insurance every year....

Not on the bus I hope
1968 VW T2 Bay Bus (currently being restored and upgraded)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (modern classic daily driver)

Jamieg285

Quoting: F Body
Let's here it for RH Insurance Services  

I've been with them for the last four years, and only had 1 increase in all that time, and I think that was due to a claim.

Been very happy