Titsy's Project Camaro

Started by Titsy, April 16, 2006, 01:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titsy

Quoting: Big Mouse
Yes, call around tonight and you can pick them up

Quoting: Titsy
Cheers Ray!

What's your address? Or can anyone PM it to me?

Andy

Just read all of this thread... (no money for the pub)

Does this forum have a section for Car Diaries? I know a couple of other places do. Just keeps them all in one place and makes quite good reading when you're looking for answers or possible mods.

Sorry, completely OT.

Titsy

Quoting: Andy
Does this forum have a section for Car Diaries?

Not specifically, they normally live in the project section...

Roadkill

Does this forum have a section for Car Diaries? I know a couple of other places do. Just keeps them all in one place and makes quite good reading when you're looking for answers or possible mods.

As Titsy says - we keep (or try to keep) projects in separate threads.

For example, I have two long-running threads for my Z28 and my 1958 Cadillac . . . . But I've also got shorter threads for my '85 Eldo (now sold) and my '92 Eldo.

Obviously the posts are stored in date order and we never delete or archive anything so it can't easily be seen . . .

It's always worked until now . . .

Maybe worth looking into, though - have you got anymore details or examples ?

Maybe post it as a separate thread on "General" to save littering Titsy thread anymore.

Sorry, completely OT.

That's O.K . . in fact it was that utterly off-topic rubbish that the MKB is built upon !

FUBAR

Sorry, completely OT.

Quoting: Roadkill
That's O.K . . in fact it was that utterly off-topic rubbish that the MKB is built upon !

Indeed, we even have a smiley for it

Sorry...
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

ianjpage

Roadkill

We also have but that's besides the point !!!

Titsy

Bunch of post whores....

Titsy

Found out I had a few bulbs gone on the 'maro the other night (not sure how bulbs go when I havn't been using the car... So a trip to Hellfrauds this eveinging and now my drivers side brake light has been fixed and the interior bulbs have been fixed/replaced with the correct sized 21W rather than 10W bulbs... They are actually useful for the first time...

Sadly i'm also minus a headlight, which sucks as it is an all in one bulb/reflector/lens type... So i've ordered a pair (sods law says you replace one and it's briter/dimmer than the old one you didn't change) from Rock Auto... I was actually really impressed, as the shipping charge was quite reasonable and they now let you pay the UK VAT up front so you don't have to pay handling fees when it goes through customs..

Titsy

I just checked my email and the lights have shipped with expected elivery on Friday... Not bad considering shipping was only $20 and I only ordered yesterday night (Tuesday)...

ianjpage

wow pretty good delivery time for them!!

Titsy

I just checked my email and the lights have shipped with expected delivery on Friday...

Arrived first thing this moring... Will be doing these whil doing the trans I think, then maybe try and get the place across the road to do an MOT on saturday... It's due next week so I may as well get it done if I can...

Titsy

I got bored so I went and changed them... It was esier than I thought, although I was trying to do get them out in the dark the other night... The new glass now makes the high beams look tatty...

Titsy

Time to resurrect this thread...

Shiney things ordered over the weekend:

Spohn Torque Arm with Prop Loops
Spohn Boxed Lower Control Arms
Spohn Chrome-moly Anti-Roll Bar
Spohn Adjustable Panhard Bar
Edelbrock 3 Point Strut Tower Brace
SLP Line Lock kit
New Fuel Pump
MSD Blaster Ignition Coil
Serp Belt for Dean's surplus BBK Underdrive Pulley
Throttle Body Airfoil

Think that's it for now

will be ordered with Septenber bonus

Jo

SLP Line Lock kit
New Fuel Pump
Throttle Body Airfoil

Think that's it for now

ianjpage

philoldsmobile

i remember the whimper when you orderd it!

the air foil is supposed to be one of the best mods for the money, and when you see them its almost hard to imagine why they arent fitted from the factory, surely the ammount it would have cost would have been worth adding to the sticker price?

Rob

Crikey. Don't think I've ever seen this thread.....

ianjpage

Monkey

Time to resurrect this thread...

SLP Line Lock kit
New Fuel Pump
Throttle Body Airfoil

Think that's it for now

errrrr you forgot that gas that make u laugh alot and comes in a shiny blue bottle???   its just a click away mate

Titsy

Quoting: Monkey
errrrr you forgot that gas that make u laugh alot and comes in a shiny blue bottle???  its just a click away mate

That comes in the next quarter's bonus... I thought I'd best make sure the rear didn't go pretzel shaped first...

philoldsmobile

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........  nos is cheating.

Monkey

How is nos cheating????

If nos is cheating then so is everyother go faster bolt on goodie there is. Heads,cam,supercharger,turbo, ext'ext  

Wot ever makes ya ride go fast is good with me lol

Monkey

Titsy go faster brake it then fix/upgrade it lol it's stringer than u think :0)

Titsy

Quoting: philoldsmobile
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........ nos is cheating.

Nitrous is not cheating, it's road and strip legal. If you want to give me the $5k for a blower setup then yes please. But the fact remains that Nitrous is the cheapest bolt on power adder you can buy HP/$...