Main Menu

VIPER 1 TVR 0

Started by VIPER, April 17, 2006, 06:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VIPER

From a post on pistonheads..
Realy feel sorry for the guy

well done ever one happening to be in the same place at the same time using your 6th sense especially obes. was agood day, even if it proves expensive! thanks every one for loaning tools and helping out

Viper - nice pics, i think it was after chasing you out of a roundabout that the 'noise' started  at least it didn't seem low on power!

Justin -  cheers for the support, TARA is currently in AA land some where, got to workout where she going to be fixed tomorrow (after giving the dealer an earfull  )

sorry about the lack of pics, will have words with the photographer!

Guy in the Focus ST - genuinely quick car! :thumbsup: especially for the big tyre smoking at the GLF signs at the end of the villages

see you next time..... if she is back

philoldsmobile

VIPER

philoldsmobile

i hear its not an isolated case.

F body used to own a TVR..

VIPER

55starchief

Hey its a british sports car it will either break down or leak oil thats why people buy them. If you want reliable buy some rice. Almost bought a chimera but the pontiac was the other choice and i went with my heart.

F Body

TVR's you buy with heart and your head and wallet suffer for the period of ownership.
Still think that TVR interiors are some of the best in the world , pitty about the mechanicals

HardRockCamaro

I love TVR's.

Some of the used ones are becoming affordable but they have a reputation for being fragile and I don't have the wallet to fix them.

Considering the amount of snobby attitude that often goes on over at pistonheads I'm very happy to see the guy showing respect for other peoples cars!
Hope his gremlins aren't isn't too serious.

philoldsmobile

is it a 6 or 8 cylinder car?

VIPER

55starchief

Quoting: VIPER
Its a speed 6

TVR's own design then the same as the later V8's

philoldsmobile

ahh..

the TVR designed V8 sounded really mechanical, as does  the 6 pot.