What's happening this Weekend ?

Started by Roadkill, May 09, 2006, 06:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roadkill

Personally I'd like to try and keep it fairly clear to try and catch up with all I haven't been able to do recently . . . but was considering a run-out to a meet somewhere . . .

The first one to spring to mind (as I haven't been there and I was only speaking to Jason on Sunday) was the Leicester meet . . . ?

Ideas / comments ?

Incursus

Don't get paid till monday so can't take the duster anywhere but don't mind hitching a lift with someone.

55starchief

Are we not out sat night for sammys bday

Roadkill

Quoting: 55starchief

You mean Friday and Saturday night ?

55starchief

I am guessing that we should finish the BBQ if we can, thats one thing less to do. Also if you bring the headers over and anything else you want welded we can do that finishing a couple of your projects

Titsy

Surely you didn't forget Dean-O....

Incursus

1st i've heard of it...whats that all about then?  anything interesting?

not saying that anything to do with samantha wouldn't be interesting.

Incursus

I am guessing that we should finish the BBQ if we can

Well I'll be over at some point at the weekend to swap cars over so can give a hand if you can find something for me to do that I can't feck up

Dunno If it will be Saturday or Sunday though.

55starchief

Quoting: Incursus
1st i've heard of it...whats that all about then? anything interesting?

Dinner at some place in MK i think mate, paul and rachel couldnt make Alton Towers so i think this is what its for

Pod

I'm off to Shakey this weekend racing at the American Car World nationals. More points for my streetracer series.

Roadkill

Dinner at some place in MK i think mate, paul and rachel couldnt make Alton Towers so i think this is what its for

Oh, Yeah.

Bugger.

Jamieg285

Hoping to come over to the barn(if anyones there!!) and collect the console.

Also might be a good opportunity to try and fit the rear seats if welding is going to be involved.

Roadkill

I'll aim to get to the barn Saturday . . . If we can do the welding then, great, if not no worries.

I'll also have a final measure for the Mezz and (finally) see Little Mouse.

philoldsmobile

its north london meet this sunday (14th)

EDGE

Quoting: philoldsmobile

its north london meet this sunday (14th)

fark me... it is isnt it

D'OH

EDGE

55starchief

So anyone going down to Krispy Kreme on sunday? If so can i tag a lift

philoldsmobile

dont know yet, but if i am, sure!

Titsy

2001SS

If any of you aren't under hoods or cars and you fancy a cruise up to the Leicester Meet, Jason and Dawn will be pleased to see you.

Details are here:-
http://www.amvo.org/amvoforum/viewtopic.php?t=2373\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://www.amvo.org/amvoforum/viewtopic.php?t=2373

They did a live radio interview with BBC Radio Leicester yesterday. Could be quite a good turnout

Roadkill

Quoting: 2001SS
If any of you aren't under hoods or cars and you fancy a cruise up to the Leicester Meet, Jason and Dawn will be pleased to see you.

TBH, I was considering this, assuming the caddy's sorted, Do you have any more details ?

ie. Time, postcode . . . etc ?

2001SS

Roadkill

So, that's just over 50 miles from my house and only about 6 miles from the motorway . .

In that case do we want to split the meets ?

Some go to North London and some to Leicester ?

Seems the fairest way of doing it . . . . .

FUBAR

I won't be about on saturday, me & some mates will be watching the FA cup final with a pint in my hand.

Sunday is weather dependant... if its nice i'll be in campbell park watching the Mayors Charity Cricket Match with (again!) a beer & some music, a hogroast & chilling out in the sun.
If the weather is crap I won't be doing that.
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Roadkill

Quoting: FUBAR
Cricket

You old man, you.

Jamieg285

Quoting: Roadkill
You old man, you.

Might explain why he's so much