Update with pics, my random road trip !!!

Started by EDGE, June 09, 2006, 01:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EDGE

anything interesting happening tonight ?

EDGE

{edit}
had to change the title.....

55starchief

Quoting: EDGE
anything interesting happening tonight ?

Only my foot throbing from kicking a camaro subframe after a crap day of trying to repair the chavscort

EDGE

lol.... whats wrong with the scort ? do you need a bigger hammer... ?

EDGE

philoldsmobile

polished the van ready for tomorrow...

oh wait.. thats about all i ever neeed to do... asside from changing the bloody oil....

(seems to be all i do!)

MaryAnn

Going to see the opening of the Movie CARs

EDGE

i didnt realise CARS was opening tonigt... thats a missed opportunity

polishing that van's gotta be hard work dude, its fairly large... but i did autoglym the neon yesterday.. in direct sunlight, applying to hot surfaces... worked a fooooooking charm

anyways, ssein g as nothing was going on i took a drive in the mustang.. i forgot my camera though so had to use the phone, ill put some pics up in a bit

EDGE

55starchief

i didnt realise CARS was opening tonigt... thats a missed opportunity

She is in the USA mate

EDGE

ah.... that would have been a hell of a weekend trip huh

EDGE

EDGE

here you go...

this was pretty much the middle of no where... so much so, that i got out the car, left it running and walked away to take the pictures !!!!! now for someone who lives in the ghetto... thats one hell of an achievement

oh... and a few observations

1. when being over taken by some twat in a mercedes 180 Kompressor.. a quick blip on the throttle is often enough to let him know he's picked the wrong car..

2. when a clio pulls up next to you, holds level at 30 and then revs its little 1.2 engine at you... stay calm because as he's staring at your car, he has no idea the somerfield lorry in front of him is about to chuck a right !!! (that was a close call for him!!!!)

3. smile at the girls as you drive though epping... some of them are totaly hot...

4.  pimping ain't easy

5.  when smiling at girlies thank God you havent got a 5.0 rag top... other wise you would BE vanilla ice !!

6.  325bhp IS exactly how much power you need to scare yourself sh!tless on B roads !!

7.  Sharp corners on B roads should be sign posted better

8.  Saleen did a good job on the 13" brakes on the 96 cars (thankfully)

9.  Driving about for no reason RULES, regardless of petrol costs, insurance, tax etc.. makes you really happy you bought the car... especially if you havent driven it in a while...

Happy days

EDGE

remember kids... drive fast.. pimp slow

VIPER

9. Driving about for no reason RULES, regardless of petrol costs, insurance, tax etc.. makes you really happy you bought the car... especially if you havent driven it in a while...

Good call!!!!!!!!

philoldsmobile

polishing that van's gotta be hard work dude, its fairly large... but i did autoglym the neon yesterday.. in direct sunlight, applying to hot surfaces... worked a fooooooking charm

autoglym is good like that....

it wasn't too bad a job, took perhaps 2 1/2 hours, and i think i sweated out 10lbs doing it!

looks nice now though, all shiny and nice!

EDGE

yeah, the neon came up suprisingly well actually, looks almost new(ish)

EDGE

Jo

I followed a 2002 black Neon into Cambridge today it looked well smart.  When I get my bonus at the end of this month I'm going to start looking fora Neon liked them ever since I drove yours.

Think I'm going for the new shape, def not red tho.  It'll do me nicely for a daily.

EDGE

i like the new shape ones too, the interior is nicer too... but they do seem to command a higher price by a long shot.  It might be worth calling DJ and seeing what he can get hold of

EDGE

Roadkill

9. Driving about for no reason RULES, regardless of petrol costs, insurance, tax etc.. makes you really happy you bought the car... especially if you havent driven it in a while...

Totally agree, there.

Alas, I haven't actually had the money to put fuel in the tank this month . . .

HardRockCamaro

3. smile at the girls as you drive though epping... some of them are totaly hot...

I took mine out for a run yesterday, through Epping on my usual extended circuit.
Lots of hotties out (bikini tops and daisy duke shorts anyone?) and I made sure to cruise as slowly as possible, blipping the throttle every now and then.
Stopped at a hand car wash where a few of them were hanging out and made sure matey with the riced up Supra got taken down a peg or two by saying "FIVE POINT OH" as loudly as possible when asked what the engine size was after he'd just said his was 3.0.
Naturally, I left there tyres spinning...

Can't beat hot weather, t-tops off and your favourite tunes on the stereo.

Titsy

Quoting: HardRockCamaro
Can't beat hot weather, t-tops off and your favourite tunes on the stereo.

Amen to that one brother!