Hydrofoam..... I want one!

Started by Losty, June 24, 2006, 05:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Losty

FUBAR

It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

Incursus

EDGE

i saw that first video a fair while ago and wanted one from way back then, however, it looks really easy to stick in to the ground and smash it to a squillion pieces !!!!!!

EDGE

FUBAR

Quoting: EDGE
however, it looks really easy to stick in to the ground and smash it to a squillion pieces !!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing actually... they are obviously well practised at driving / flying the thing, and they do land it very gently
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

55starchief

i saw that first video a fair while ago and wanted one from way back then, however, it looks really easy to stick in to the ground and smash it to a squillion pieces !!!!!!

Just like my RC helicopter, didnt look that hard when the guy demonstrated it but alas it spent more time buried into the floor than in the air and now just sits next to my desk at work looking sorry for its self

Incursus

Quoting: FUBAR
however, it looks really easy to stick in to the ground and smash it to a squillion pieces !!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing actually... they are obviously well practised at driving / flying  the thing, and they do land it very gently

Yeah me too...