Possible Photoshoot . . . .

Started by Roadkill, July 05, 2006, 06:36:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roadkill

She's looking for cars and hasn't yet confirmed a venue so if anyone can help or has ideas . . . . . .

http://www.americanautoclubuk.com/invboard/index.php?showtopic=2354\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">http://www.americanautoclubuk.com/invboard/index.php?showtopic=2354

FUBAR

"Instantly recognisable as a piece of american history"

Probably not after a 3rd gen then... not yet anyway...
It's the time that we kill that keeps us alive...

55starchief

First, a little background about me. I'm a photographic model living in Essex. You can view my online portfolio at Net Model but please be warned, it does contain nudity! I'm also an aspiring photographer.

That was enough for me to look

Wonder if i can trailer the poncho

Roadkill

I've contacted her and asked her what kind of motors she's after . . . Will let you know . . . . .

Giblets

Fired her off this e-mail:

Seren,

Saw your note posted on the AACUK Forum regarding a photo shoot you are planning using American cars, and would like to volunteer my car if it's of any interest.

I live and work in Hertfordshire so I'd be fairly local too. I believe a mate of mine (Dean Witham) has also PM'd you through the website and is keen to help. No doubt some other members of our club (MKB American Car Club) would be keen to assist.

Anyway, I have attached 2 pics of my wheels (not exactly classic 50's or 60's Americana) but nevertheless an increasingly popular choice of modern 80's classic. She won best 80's car at the AACI Spring Nationals this year, so is in very good nick for a 20 year old! It's a 1986 Chevy Camaro IROC-Z.

Hope I can be of help.

Regards,

Rafe Abrook
Senior Account Manager, ODM Ltd
York House, Place Farm
Wheathampstead, Herts
AL4 8SB
01582 831693

Roadkill

Quoting: Giblets
Senior Account Manager

Oooooooooo Senior, Eh ?

Yeah, I'd agree with that.

Giblets

Doubt it's what she's after, but it's that or an Audi A4 for me!

Roadkill

Better to have a alot of cars to choose from, though . . .

Incursus

Titsy

I hope you're volenteering the Duster Chris....

Giblets

Any model lying on the Duster in the sun would melt onto it!

Roadkill

Just like the flies.

Incursus

Quoting: Roadkill

Just like the flies.

indeed

Quoting: Titsy
I hope you're volenteering the Duster Chris....

I would but Dusters going back to the barn at some point this week (when the rain lets off) and staying there for the foreseeable future.

55starchief

Need her to come down to the barn

philoldsmobile

Quoting: FUBAR
"Instantly recognisable as a piece of american history"

Probably not after a 3rd gen then... not yet anyway...

i'd offer the stang, but it sounds like she'd be looking for more 1966 than 1996

i dont think anything shoults america to the layman more than either a late 50's caddy or an early mustang

Roadkill

Got a reply . . She's interested in the Caddy (of course ) - awaiting further details . . . . . .

55starchief

Got a reply . . She's interested in the Caddy (of course ) - awaiting further details . . . . . .

Oh well looks like it will hav to be another time for the poncho. What about the humber im sure that would make for an interesting picture or the BBQ

Roadkill

There's another "opportunity" for the Cadillac possibily coming up . . . . But I'm keeping quiet on that one for now . . . .

Giblets

My lack of a response from her indicates that indeed, 80's cars shall remain unloved.

She's not expecting a shiny Caddy is she Deano?

Roadkill

She's not expecting a shiny Caddy is she Deano?

Oh, no.

In fact she said paint faded ones are better as they haven't got to worry about leaving finger marks on them !!!

Giblets

She'll love you then mate.

The models could even have a dance on it. Tastefully of course (cough!)

Roadkill

We can but keep our fingers crossed . . . . . .

Jamieg285

In fact she said paint faded ones are better as they haven't got to worry about leaving finger marks on them !!!

Or 'other' stains/smears

Titsy

Quoting: Jamieg285
Or 'other' stains/smears

Roadkill

Nothing a bit of rain can't sort out